Any one remember Mick Martin, Sussex M/E 1975 -76 Scania 110

i am trying to help my dad out an ex owner driver from 74- 81
some chaps he would like to catch up with and some he wouldnt
here are some
Paul Pugh VOLVO F88 O/D FROM LIVERPOOL SUBBED OF C- TRANS
Shenton COX based Newhaven ex c-trans collected volvo in Turkey
any old PRO-MOTORS DRIVERS EX DUNTON GREEN KENT
The Flying carpet , Manchester Volvo f89 6x4 booted and suited from home to Dover put on his pyamas on and do a trip to the m/e. he wouldnt sleep,his excuss was got to get home to feed my Chickens.He could do it twice as quick as the average.

Ayup,I asked on here a while back about C-Tran,got no replies.I knew Eric Coles and of course T.C. and his Dad, but cant remember any others.Any pics? cheers Joe.

sweetleaf:
Ayup,I asked on here a while back about C-Tran,got no replies.I knew Eric Coles and of course T.C. and his Dad, but cant remember any others.Any pics? cheers Joe.

Terry flamboyant Cook what a character! Micks Scania A Maroon with a Silver band Martinfreight on the headboard. do u rembember the chap from Manchester with the chickens?

sweetleaf:

Terry flamboyant Cook what a character! Micks Scania A Maroon with a Silver band Martinfreight on the headboard. do u rembember the chap from Manchester with the chickens?

Ayup,dont know anything about chickens from Manchester,sorry.Its Cooke with an E by the way(his Dad would have pointed this out to you).Certainly a character was (is?) T.C. Used to be loads of pics on the office wall,wonder what happened to them all,maybe ask Colesy if you know him,hes still in Sussex I think. cheers Joe. p.s. is something missing from your last post? Code??

Or maybe Eric and TC arent the ones your Dad wants to know about? :wink:

sweetleaf:
Or maybe Eric and TC arent the ones your Dad wants to know about? :wink:

hi sweetleaf
no its not Eric i have never heard that name.
I do know:
Mark Tyrell , ex o/d Volvo
Doug Fears (rip) died 1977 in Spain
Shenton Cox ex o/d Volvo, havnt seen or heard from him since 78
Paul Pugh ex o/d Red Volvo from Liverpool
Flying Carpet Black 6x4 F89.
were you on for this lot, if so what was your first name like i said many trucks and many faces. the ones he dos nt want to meet our the ones who would creep up on you once you got your head down and take your profit.
it was bad enough with all the different authoties gettin bunze off you.

Timbo,you have P.M. cheers Joe. :wink: