Any info on

Van der gaga and van dongen transport re jobs etc and work Info as applying.

If your wondering why it’s because I’m single so I can and no decent uk companies that do what they do.

xxicelandicxx:
If your wondering why it’s because I’m single so I can and no decent uk companies that do what they do.

Good luck with your search but im curious as to what these two companies do that UK companies dont?? :confused:

If you mean Van der Gaag then i thought they, along with Van Dongen, did mainly plants / flowers etc!! Van Dongen used to have (years ago) a link of some kind with Seville, not sure what it was but someone from here will pop up and tell us.

van Dongen have growers in the sevilla and huelva areas that they backload from apart from that i know nothing else about them :smiley:

didn,t van dongen have a place out side seville called simenne?

browncow2:

they still have the place but i can’t remember its name :blush: if vas comes along he might know being part dutch as well :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well i dont know off any companies that allow you to keep same vehicle and go back and forth over water.but if anyone knows let me know, But I’d rather drive a European motor abroad than a Brit one, as both are treated different.

xxicelandicxx:
Well i dont know off any companies that allow you to keep same vehicle and go back and forth over water.but if anyone knows let me know,…

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

What, do you think you have to get out and change trucks everytime you get off the ferry / train■■?

I have never heard of any company that makes you change vehicles every time you go abroad!! You get the keys and off you go!! You may have to take out a spare vehicle or another drivers truck once in a while if yours is in for a service or something but apart from that you live and work in the same truck, week after week, month after month !!

I know that as I’m not a newbie, Ok let me rephrase it again, I dont know of many Brit companies that you keep same motor all time, it’s diff motor for every trip. But I would like to know of any decent ones that do.

xxicelandicxx:
I know that as I’m not a newbie, Ok let me rephrase it again, I dont know of many Brit companies that you keep same motor all time, it’s diff motor for every trip. .

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

A different truck for every trip■■? Things have obviously changed alot then since i was last running around over there!!

Ok, well good luck.!!

browncow2:

Van Dongen have their own facilities in Sevilla and use a fair amount of Spanish based drivers

welshboyinspain:
they still have the place but i can’t remember its name :blush: if vas comes along he might know being part dutch as well :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think the well known phrase ending with off is known to the wildlife molesters ?