Holland

Got the chance to move to Holland ( Freisland ) any one know of any company that employ Brits? class one for 30 years clean licence, dont mind distance work.

Ray.

I think most of them will ray. The problem will be the same as in the uk-finding a good one.
Off the top of my head theres;- HSF Post Kogeko Nedexco Van Dongeren(although that may be spelt wrong :laughing: :blush: :blush: ) Van bentums(not seen any for a while though?) Theres loads of brit drivers regularly sat on the train who get back into dutch motors but its early in the morning for me so my brains not 100%
Good luck anyway

You wont regret it , Holland is great , the dutch are loud but great friendly , apart from the certain areas near the Belguim boarder they can be stubborn and rude , but just remind them who chucked the germans out for them they soon calm down , theres a firm called Lensveld BV in Vlaardingen Rotterdam they take brits on or used to ,a great firm good tackle and money ok ,

THE TEMPLAR:
, theres a firm called Lensveld BV in Vlaardingen Rotterdam they take brits on or used to ,a great firm good tackle and money ok ,

Did you know the 2 lads from Bright Steels?

Dennis was one, I dont recall the other name. I worked for Elvex for a while with my own motor out of Pinefleet in Saltend

There was 2 lads called Dennis ,one from Felixstowe and one from malton ,and Chris he was from malton, doing the armarada hess work to Taranto (italy) and cadiz ,