Answer need ASAP

Hi,

Could someone please put me right with this…

I worked last
Saturday to Sunday reduced rest
Sunday to Monday regular rest
Monday to Tuesday reduced rest
Tuesday to Wednesday reduced rest

Had my weekly rest started new weeks work today (Sunday)

Can I do another reduced rest tonight as I’ve had my weekly rest?

Cheers

Need an answer fast

As far as I’m aware the working week commences 0001 Monday morning so all your weeks work and weekly rest needs to commence before this time. If your doing night shifts it gets more complicated I would like to say yes but because your Sunday - Monday shift ended on Monday I’m not 100% sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I thought as my first reduced was within last weeks cache

You done 2 weeks reduced rest?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Op has just done a weekly rest so he has wiped the slate. Pickandmix it not Mon-sun it’s whenever you take your weekly rest.

A reduced rest is fine as you’ve completed a weekly rest. It’s only driving time that’s affected by the fixed week, not duty time

mrginge:
Op has just done a weekly rest so he has wiped the slate. Pickandmix it not Mon-sun it’s whenever you take your weekly rest.

hes asking about doing a 4th reduced daily rest

“at least 11 hours rest every day - you can reduce this to 9 hours rest 3 times between any 2 weekly rest periods”
quoted from gov.uk/drivers-hours/eu-rules

pickandmix:

mrginge:

hes asking about doing a 4th reduced daily rest

He says he just had his weekly rest and is starting work again today/Sunday.

Franglais:
“at least 11 hours rest every day - you can reduce this to 9 hours rest 3 times between any 2 weekly rest periods”

Yes, it’s this little gem that allows you to do 6 15 hour days in one week… :grimacing:

the nodding donkey:

Franglais:

Yes, it’s this little gem that allows you to do 6 15 hour days in one week… :grimacing:

Your previous post with THE answer was noted. :smiley: :smiley:

Franglais:

the nodding donkey:

Franglais:

Your previous post with THE answer was noted. :smiley: :smiley:

:wink:

DSR:
I worked last

I am a bit confused

Can you put what dates you had off and the amount of hours taken off please

ROG:

DSR:
I worked last

I am a bit confused

Can you put what dates you had off and the amount of hours taken off please

Yeah the chances are they weren’t all reduced rests anyway .

Why the need to reduce rest on what seems to be a regular weekly basis,to the extent you need to ask on here,to see if your legal ■■
Your either trying to impress the Boss or your workload is to much,there should not be a need to reduce so often.
For me you create a picture of blood shot eyes with black bags under them

lolipop:
Why the need to reduce rest on what seems to be a regular weekly basis,to the extent you need to ask on here,to see if your legal ■■
Your either trying to impress the Boss or your workload is to much,there should not be a need to reduce so often.
For me you create a picture of blood shot eyes with black bags under them

don’t know why drivers do 15s anyway. :grimacing: GV262 states " a driver MAY reduce! " :laughing: not the boss, planner arsewipe in the office or anybody else. :sunglasses:

A driver may reduce their daily rest period to no less than 9 continuous hours, but this can be done no more than three times between any two weekly rest periods; no compensation for the reduction is required. A daily rest that is less than 11 hours but at least 9 hours long is called a reduced daily rest period.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is what is says in 1.4 of daily rest periods in gv262 if you google GV262! Thanks :wink:

You can have 3 reduced daily rest periods between weekly rest periods, so if you completed a weekly rest period you can now have another 3 reduced daily rest periods before the next weekly rest period.

Cheers for the replys

ROG

working 4 on 4 off

My weekly rest started 0930 on wed 22nd and starred again on Sunday 26th @ 0600

What’s been said makes sense cheers

DSR:
Cheers for the replys

ROG

working 4 on 4 off

My weekly rest started 0930 on wed 22nd and starred again on Sunday 26th @ 0600

What’s been said makes sense cheers

If you are working 4 on-4 off, you can reduce between every shift, because you don’t have more than 3 rest periods between weekly rest periods. If you do a day’s overtime, you can not reduce that fourth daily rest period aswell.