weekly rest

Simple question, I should know the answer and probly do, Start work monday morning all normal till friday and cant get back, night out run in sat morning 6 till 7am, can i then work on sunday starting at 2pm?

if you did’nt reduce the previous week you can have 24 hrs off now i think, somebody will correct me if i’m wrong

You the same Muttley does a bit welding on another forum?

not me mate

you could start at 7am sunday, if you want.

mutley:
if you did’nt reduce the previous week you can have 24 hrs off now i think, somebody will correct me if i’m wrong

Spot on mate
Sat 7am to sun 2pm is 31 hours of reduced weekly rest leaving 14 hours to be paid back in one go before the end of the third week following this one
A full weekly rest last week and another full weekly rest next time will see you ok

Thanks guys, just making sure.

One more if I may, can a driver work monday to saturday every week so long as he has full weekly rest between ending sat and beginning monday?

steve2647:
Thanks guys, just making sure.

One more if I may, can a driver work monday to saturday every week so long as he has full weekly rest between ending sat and beginning monday?

As long as you can get a full 45 hours of unbroken rest every other week and make up any payback OK then YES

say you got back at 8 on sat then you could start at 5 on monday as that gives you the full 45 hrs off should be no problem, i have been doing it for years never had a problem :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

greek:
You the same Muttley does a bit welding on another forum?

No not me m8