Another year

Simon:
Birmingham area isn’t called the Midlands for nothing. It’s in the middle of the country, so its just as difficult for everyone to get to (apart from those who live in the Midlands of course).

I’ll be travelling down from north of Edinburgh to get to the pi… party. Semtex and Rachel have travelled up from Cornwall (or where ever it is down in the deep south). There are plenty of other people who travel quite a distance to get there. It’s a damned good party, well worth the effort. .

Here here. If it starts getting moved nearer to where someone lives, someone else will want it closer to them, and no-one will be happy. In the middle is fair to all - and it’s been established as a good place (judging by other’s posts - I haven’t been here long enough to attend before). I’m looking forward to attending this year, putting faces to the posts is always … er… a shock ? :open_mouth: :laughing:

grumpybum:
[ If it starts getting moved nearer to where someone lives, someone else will want it closer to them, and no-one will be happy. :

Yes, I’ve already tried that one :cry:

Spardo:

grumpybum:
[ If it starts getting moved nearer to where someone lives, someone else will want it closer to them, and no-one will be happy. :

Yes, I’ve already tried that one :cry:

Yes but an International party would be better. Can I have the first week in July please :stuck_out_tongue:

Well if it is going to be held in a central location in an attempt to be fair to all it needs to be here:

Brennand Farm, near Dunsop Bridge, Lancashire (54°0′13.176″N, 2°32′52.278″W; grid reference SD6418856541)

Sorted. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Note, this still wouldn’t be fair for international members but then again this is TruckNet UK. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

only few things wrong with last yrs venue for me.

1, no music

2,no late bar. i mean, last orders at 10.45.
3, place we were sat to cramped.

4, some one spiked my lemonade with vodka all night.

A Happy New Year to you too!!
And a heathly one aswell. Great forum and well liked by all I’m sure. It has been a great source of advice and a good laugh at times…Well done!

Looking forward to this party now!!