Another Year..

No Rant this year, and not even an oscar speech… but I do want to say a few words to you all.

This year has probably been the most difficult since TruckNet UK started, certainly in my personal life one of the most momentus.

We took the most difficult decision to leave TruckNet UK behind, a decision that was heart wrenching for both Lucy and myself, With hindsight that decsion we took was the right one for our family. and as much as this website is part of me the birth of my son concerntrated the mind as to what my priorities are.

Luckily our announcement that we intended to resign had an unexpected result, and while we still cannot tell you all what the plans are for the future, there are things in the pipeline that will not only ensure this websites survival, and our involvement in it, but also take the website to another level. watch this space in 2006!! :wink: :smiley:

To all those who stepped up and supported us through this difficult time ( you all know who you are )thank you from the bottom of my heart, it is because of you that we are still here.

The Team who work behind the scenes to place content on the Insider, and those who moderate and watch these forums never ever get enough praise or thanks… But without them we wouldnt have a website, so thank you all

and finally…
Trucknet UK is easily the biggest and best website in the UK for drivers, because you the website users make it so…
so thanks to each and every one of you,

I wish you and your families a very happy new year…

Rikki

and well done indeed. may your continued work and the way you run this site continue and flourish for many a year to come.

all the best to you and lucy and matty. :wink:

U NO WHAT RIKKI AND LUCY I SAY BRING ON 2006 THANKS TO U ALL I HAVE LEARNT ALOT ABOUT MY OWN JOB I HAVE BEEN DOING FOR YEARS THIS WEBSITE IS THE BEST KEEP IT GOING COME ON EVERYONE BIG CHEERS FOR RIKKI AND LUCY AND THE BACKGROUND STAFF HIP HIP HURRAY :laughing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

U NO WHAT RIKKI AND LUCY I SAY BRING ON 2006 THANKS TO U ALL I HAVE LEARNT ALOT ABOUT MY OWN JOB I HAVE BEEN DOING FOR YEARS THIS WEBSITE IS THE BEST KEEP IT GOING COME ON EVERYONE BIG CHEERS FOR RIKKI AND LUCY AND THE BACKGROUND STAFF HIP HIP HURRAY :laughing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ■■■■■■ PEOPLE OFF SORRY TO ALL NEW YEAR NEW START LETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HEAR IT FOR THE MODS ASWEL

OPPPPPSSS DONE IT TWICE

HEAR HEAR :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

fair play to you rikki all the bast an good luck for this year. i tried to post this last night and the site went ■■■■ up! :laughing: :laughing: wjhayt happened?

i would like to wish everyone on here a good, healthy and prosperous 2006.

chrislee:
i would like to wish everyone on here a good, healthy and prosperous 2006.

my wishes too.

As said above I would like to wish everyone
on here a good, healthy and prosperous 2006 :smiley: