Another newbie

Hi guys and girls hope your all well.

I have been looking around for a few weeks but just joined today.

I have been driving 3.5 t for a few years doing multi drop work all over the uk and worked driving airside (airports) Driving Bedford MK’s with a 4 speed crash box and the power steering was puting your foot on the dash for extra leverage or both feet if you had a snow plow on the front. Now looking to start the ball rolling for doing my class 2 or cat c as it is now.

Does anyone know or recomend any good places to train around Liverpool/ St helens?

Cheers guys look foward to chatting.

Hi and welcome try here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44667 thanks Dave :smiley:

Cheers Dave :smiley:

Hi lpoolalan,

There’s also this link, which takes you straight to the TN list of recommended training providers:
:arrow_right: LGV TRAINING TIPS [Reworked 01/02/2022] (Read only) - #5 by rog - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

If you have any questions, please shout up and we’ll do our best to help. :smiley:

Thanks for the welcome dieseldave :smiley: :smiley:

Hiyyaaa lpoolalan, & welcome :smiley:

Thanks bonnie lass :smiley: :smiley:

Hi mate, i am currently training (cat c) with Paul at Hindley Green Lgv, wigan, not to far from Lpool ( i live in Whiston), the test centre is on his doorstep so handy for learning the routes.

Here is a link to his site, or give him a ring, he doesn’t charge ripoff prices and all tuition is one to one.

paulslgvtraining.co.uk/index.php

Regards.

John.

ps welcome to the forum :smiley:

driverjohn:
Hi mate, i am currently training (cat c) with Paul at Hindley Green Lgv, wigan, not to far from Lpool ( i live in Whiston), the test centre is on his doorstep so handy for learning the routes.

Here is a link to his site, or give him a ring, he doesn’t charge ripoff prices and all tuition is one to one.

paulslgvtraining.co.uk/index.php

Regards.

John.

ps welcome to the forum :smiley:

Cheers for that John, Always in whiston in whiston motor factors lol. :smiley:

I will have a look at that link now,Hope your training is going well :smiley:

Thanks again

Alan

Thanks Alan, …with regards to my training check out my diary, currently up to day 2. :open_mouth:

John.