A big big big THANKYOU to paul tunstall at Hindley LGV

HI all,

I have been reading posts on trucknet before i started my hgv cat c training and they were very helpfull to me (especially explanations on gearboxes with pics etc) so a big thankyou. I also found truck training in bolton which looked good (good reviews on here)but unfortunatly didnt see the negative reviews till yesterday and i had a absolute TERRIBLE experience with them and was tossed to one side and left in the [zb] 1700quid down and no liscence still waiting 1month later for them to call me back to arrange my test.

But all is not bad news i later found paul tunstall of hindley green lgv,I explained to paul what happend to me and he was very helpfull, then he got me in for a couple of lessons and test (alot cheaper than truck)and eventually 1st attempt with paul i passed with 7 minors THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU Paul!!!

see you in feb for my class 1

Due to everything i have gone through to gain my cat c and the relaxed freindly training environment i recived whilst with paul i highly reccomend to anyone wanting to gain their hgv liscences

hindley lgv details below

paulslgvtraining.com/

if anyone would like to know anymore in detail about my training with truk or paul let me know

Well done on the pass mate :slight_smile: , sure there are alot of cowboy’s out there!! Good luck in the future :slight_smile:

Hi Jon,

And…

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your “C” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve checked the TNUK list of recommended training schools, and Hindley Green is already on that list. :smiley:

thankyou all very much im over the moon!!!

I have now 03/03/11 passed my class 1 first time with 16 hours training
thanks again paul well recomended

jon r wigan:
I have now 03/03/11 passed my class 1 first time with 16 hours training
thanks again paul well recomended

Hi jon r wigan,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice one mate, and you’ll notice that the silly grin doesn’t disappear for quite a while. :wink:

Whoo-hoo, I’ve beaten Jenny and bonnie lass to this one. :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

dieseldave:
Whoo-hoo, I’ve beaten Jenny and bonnie lass to this one. :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

DD noted :wink:

Jon r wigan congratulations to you on your pass

an ur from my home town !!!

J x

Well done mate, nice job passing at the 1st attempt :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: