Another felow drivers dies at work

It seems we hear about a truck driver dying on our roads virtually every week now it’s so sad.

the incident to which I’m refering is the one on the M25 this week when a bulk powder tanker driver carrying lime was killed between J29 & J30

My heart goes out to his/her relatives

I have no further details as yet but I am sure they will emerge over the course of the weekend.

too true my friend. i`ve just read the other post about the italian driver dying at catterick. absolutely terrible, it makes me try not to moan so much about the little things in life.

My Son was telling me he had passed it the other day, it appears that 2 trucks were involved, the other carrying steel, one of them had a blowout and they touched severely, the Tanker went down the embankment, he says it was a mess though. My Sympathies also go out to the family involved.

sympathies to the drivers family. always bad news when a fellow driver dies like this :cry: :cry:

Didn’t hear about it, but there are always headlines, a lorry crashes here and a lorry crashes there…

Makes you want to remember to treat every day as if it’s your last and tell you the ones you love that you love them more.

My deepest sympathies to the families involved ■■

Marie

tiggz:
Didn’t hear about it, but there are always headlines, a lorry crashes here and a lorry crashes there…

Makes you want to remember to treat every day as if it’s your last and tell you the ones you love that you love them more.

Marie

tiggz not the best way to go out to your job, thinking it could be your last day. :wink:

kitkat:

tiggz:

Marie

tiggz not the best way to go out to your job, thinking it could be your last day. :wink:[/quote

Not been funny having lost someone in a RTA what is the besy way to go (not a serious question)
But you should make all arguments up before you go out

The Italian family have many problems to overcome before they can lay their loved one to rest

My heartfelt sympathies to both families

kitkat:

tiggz:

Marie

tiggz not the best way to go out to your job, thinking it could be your last day. :wink:

Kitkat, i treat everyday as if it’s my last because life has already shown me how short it can be… but some people get a second chance… got to remember that ■■ :wink:

In the east, ( not Anglia,) the Ninja warriors were said to carry suicide knives which they cleaned & sharpened each day whilst they contemplated killing themselves. It was said to both make them value life & welcome death.
Tiggz the Nija driver. :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

:laughing:

very good… tiggz the ninja…i could live with that for the time being… :laughing:

alan, are you SURE it wasnt east anglia? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: