Yet Another Lorry Driver Dies on Our Roads

Click
Rest In Peace Mate.

WHOA !!! It looks like a miracle he survived at all. The medics and all the ES’s have got to be given praise for keeping the young fella alive at all.
Condolences to all family and loved ones.
RIP mate
Regards
Dave Penn;

Just 26 years old :frowning:

Terrible, RIP fella. Hopefully the pictures will remind a few more drivers to leave bigger gaps.

condolence’s to his family and friends

scanialady142:

Click
Rest In Peace Mate.

Funny old world innit. Arms of god i presume, welcoming the trucker to heaven. For another trucker today (the Portugese guy in the M6 incident) whom it looks like he arse ended someone too, he’s facing court and a jail sentence. And judging by the concencus of opinion at the time, he deserves it.

condolences to his family and friends

rip mate

Nasty one that…take care out there you guys ‘n’ gals, there’s nowt worse than something like that for us emergency services types. Telling the family is one of the hardest things a copper has to do.

Condolences to his family and friends take it steady everyone

:cry: R.I.P. Kelsey.

Condolences to his family. That particular company load out of a warehouse 2 mins from our yard. No doubt our paths had crossed at some point over the last few weeks. Tragic.

R.I.P

Condolences to his family and friends.

Had a car been rear ended by a truck, or a truck squashed a car between them it would be all over the headlines BAD MOTHER ■■■■■■ truckers kill yet another motorist.

BUT it wasnt it was a trucker so nobody actually gives a ■■■■ thats the sad state of our industry and the severe lack of respect we get for doing our job.

RIP mate at 26, the one thing you have been relieved of is a life of people hating you and disrespecting you for being a truck driver…once we were the Knighs of the road now we are the SH,. of the roads in most peoples eyes.

my condolences.

Terrible accident and he was no age at all. Very sad. :frowning:

One thing I was wondering looking at the photo - has the accident occured in a layby? The road seems a bit wide for a dualcarriageway? Bit odd?

The A14 is 3 lanes where the accident happened.

Rest in peace kelsey,my sincere condolances go to his family and friends at this sad time.Take care out there lads and lassies.
Regards Dave.

Very sad indeed, I believe he leaves a wife and two young kiddies, poor sod. RIP fella