Another Trucker Dies Doing His Job

horncastlenews.co.uk/latest- … 5960145.jp

Sadly we lost one of our own drivers this morning when 2 trucks collided. Mel was a well liked driver and will be missed by all. Our thoughts are with his family and friends at this sad time.

Take care everyone on the roads especially in the conditions we are experiencing at present.
Liz

My thoughts are with the family, take care out on the roads guys & girls :cry: :cry:

Very sad news.
Everyone take extra care out there.

Terrible News. My Condolances to the Family Involved. Be safe Out there Everyone!

RIP :frowning:

Really sad news, no load is worth a life, if the roads look unsafe, park up.
PLEASE Be safe out there

Condolences to the family and friends of this guy :cry:

My thoughts are with his family, friends and workmates.

As an ex trucker myself, I would just like to say a big thank you to all you gutsy lads and lasses who are braving this bad weather to bring us many of the necessities of life. I just hope Joe Public remembers what you have all done, and in some cases the sacrifices you have made at this time, when they are behind you when the weather gets better. THANK YOU.

RIP to the driver.

i’m so sorry to here about it please pass our condolences to his family, and workmates. it’s going to be hard for them as andy had his crash this time last year. and again please pass our condolences on.

philip

dont make me laugh…thanks…most companies dont know the meaning of the word…all they know is profit…earnings…profit…how many times do you see a sign that says dont drive tired…what would your boss say when he phones you and you tell him…sorry boss i was tired so i pulled in to have a kip
i can imagine the response…get your A*** back behind the wheel and get on with itor else

I dont think this thread is the place for these crude comments, i suggest you would have been better of expressing some some dignity and humility, no operator wants a tragedy such as this within their firm…

Regards

Lrm

respect to an arla driver that died yesterday night , working there tommmoro :frowning:

Probably only trying to do well by his family, I bet he will be sadly missed especially as this was unforeseen and is a complete tradgedy for the family, friends and colleagues, may the big guy up tob bless his soul with the finest drink of his choice and may our thoughts love and compasion go to all who knew him.

God Rest His Soul and RIP I hope the roads up there are free of Snow!

Gotta go now am quite filled up after reading and replying to this thread.

Cheers to Liz for bringing this to our attention and take care all :cry: