An absolute Disgrace!

How much more insensitive and cowardly can the French become?
At this time of year we think about our fellow countrymen and women who fell in 2 World Wars.
The French have decided that the allied war hero’s graves in Flanders are to be dug up to make way for a motorway to Belgium!
This is as bad as when the allies invade Iraq and allied war graves in France were smashed and daubed in graffiti.
The situation got so bad the American relaatives wanted to remove their relatives remains from French soil.
The person to blame for this is that slimeball Chirac,he likes to humiliate us every chance he gets.
He forgets, he wouldn’t have a country if it wasn’t for us.
The Americans got it right when they called the French,“Cheese eating ,surrender monkeys”.

I think if that is allowed to happen the [zb] will definately hit the fan./Although you never know the gutless succesive british governments will put up with anything as long as it does not upset the euros.I think the old boys will stand at the cenotaph on sunday and wonder was it all worth it.

Regards Dave

The trouble with the French is that they have never forgotton that without us they would be speaking German. Nor have they ever forgiven us :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I wonder what the old soldiers think of what this country has become?
We will have to watch the sickening spectacle of the 3 hypocrites(Blair,Campbell and Cameron),at the Cenotaph on Sunday with their poppies on,shedding crocodile tears.
Wonder how long it will be before Blair hands over control of the Britsh Army to the E.U.?

tdriver:
The trouble with the French is that they have never forgotton that without us they would be speaking German. Nor have they ever forgiven us :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

“us”, the yanks you mean.

:laughing:

You can always rely on the French to be there when they need us.

Yep, right behind us, and getting further behind us by the second.

the goverment should approach,the french
and kindly inform them that Many other
countrys not just GB;USA;CANADA;
AUSTRALIA;INDIA; who helped
in the TWO wars to FREE the
french people will be very upset
and this can and will hurt the french
where they will most feel it,by the
amount of revenue lost either in trade
or tourists, not partaking in any thing french,
from wine and all of the other products
weither it be a car,lorry, orparts for the bloody airbus,

this descion being made by the french goverment
is one that can be overturned it just needs a strongly
worded reply from all of us say either,a e-mail or a
fax sent to the french goverment, and their press,
if the protest is large enough it will be noticed,

Karl:

tdriver:

“us”, the yanks you mean.

:laughing:

The good old yanks, only two failed missions. Noraid and Vietnam !!!

gsm31:
I wonder what the old soldiers think of what this country has become?
We will have to watch the sickening spectacle of the 3 hypocrites(Blair,Campbell and Cameron),at the Cenotaph on Sunday with their poppies on,shedding crocodile tears.
Wonder how long it will be before Blair hands over control of the Britsh Army to the E.U.?

dafdave I think if blair and co had their way they would sooner have us as the 51st state of america.
Regards Dave

go to google an type “french war victories” the click “im feeling lucky”. i think that works

Mike-C:

you’ll have to add Afghanistan and Iraq to the list soon :wink:

Denis F:

Mike-C:

you’ll have to add Afghanistan and Iraq to the list soon :wink:

I would say Iraq was succesful the dictator was overthrown and will be dead soon, as for Afghanistan the taliban are no longer in power so thats definately not a failed mission.

North Korea might be a bit dubious though when we go in there.

jammymutt:
North Korea might be a bit dubious though when we go in there.

‘Allegedly’ going to DRC first!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Not good.