UK vs France

Another insult on our royal family by the froggies, so, if they decide that enough is enough and we go and try to slap the frogs back down a bit, do you think we’d stand a chance?

We’ve made redundant most of our armed forces, moth balled a good portion of our arms, boats and planes.

BUT, they are french (no capital f deserved) and would most likely surrender or go on strike if we attacked.

I’m not a royal, but I do think this was possibly a step too far against the UK rather than just against the royals.

Fair play to our press though, they were offered the pics and told them to ■■■■ off.

FarnboroughBoy11:
Fair play to our press though, they were offered the pics and told them to [zb] off.

As they should, not just because she’s royalty either, but when did Voyeurism become so acceptable.

Some people are celebrities by choice, film, music etc, and I suppose you could argue she knew the life she was marrying into, but royalty aren’t fame seekers like film stars, so shouldn’t be treated the same.
I’m not saying it’s ok for film stars to get photo’d when they’re trying to enjoy themselves in private though (although most probably leak their plans etc for the publicity)

To me, if you take a photo of someone on a public beach, that’s 1 thing (although still creepy), but to take a pic of someone in private, ie behind a fence, inside a building or even on a boat at sea, is just perverted in my opinion.

What newspapers are those pictures In??

I agree about the privacy. But everyone here wants to see her full beam though. :laughing:

Geoffo:

In a French magazine

bigvern1:
I agree about the privacy. But everyone here wants to see her full beam though. :laughing:

Perv :wink:

Yeah…And? :smiley:

Dig up Napoleon and photograph his very short bones :imp:

Geoffo:

they are already available on Google.

Can’t see what all the fuss is about, It’s usually the German newspapers who print embarrassing pictures. She got her bits out to sunbathe, someone saw and photographed them. If they keep creating a fuss it will rumble on forever. Get over it ! Bet it doesn’t happen again !!

You can see ■■■■ any where (mostly driving Scanias) what is the fuss about?

Like the British press dont get it wrong!!! The Sun

Soredian:
…She got her bits out to sunbathe, someone saw and photographed them…

You can see by the quality of the photos this wasn’t just someone walking by. This was a pap with a lens that would put Hubble to shame hiding in the bushes probably 1/4 of a mile away.