More PC rubbish (french customs)

can you beleive this■■? stolen article from the LDF.

dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a … _a_source=

Yeh gods, open the door and let them all in :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :imp: :imp: :imp: :angry: :angry: :question: :question: :question: :question:

so it isn’t uk territory then,
so i could have told them to [zb] off when they nicked my tobacco and truck on the french side
so HM customs kidnapped me when i was forcibly removed back to the uk
so thats more things i can add to the appeal

Sometimes, you read something that is just so plain stupid, it just feels like you have had a kick in the guts! That’s one of those things. I’m so glad my old Grandad is gone, as he always said he should have never left France with any bullets left over! He had more respect for the German troops that were trying to kill him and his fellow soldiers than he did the French and at times, I can see just why.

I really do despair at the EU Human rights ideas.

The french do not want illegals to stop in france, they want them to go to the UK…hence remove the barrier…after all who’s responsibiity are they after they are discovered in france ? :unamused:

Yep

The French as usual they dont want the illegals problem so make it easier for them to get into a truck and move to UK.

Thick French ■■■■■ :unamused:

Strange, the last time I entered France via La Jonquera the froggys had their own mobile X ray macine operating and very kindly invited me to use it, nay instructed me to. There was absolutely no mention of Health and Stupidity nor any request for my agreement. That was 3 days ago.

Strewth Terry, nicking stuff from another site, no copyright problems I hope :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

On the subject in question the only defence I can find is this. When I had an xray at the dentist he operated the machine remotely from another room. A bit alarming I thought, dangerous for him but for not for me :question: :open_mouth:
He explained that he was doing it many times and it’s the build up of radiation that causes the risk.
So, perhaps the French take the view that the same clandestine can be caught by this method several times over as no (or little) action is taken against those caught.
Hence a possible health risk.
Not my opinion but just a thought.

Spardo:
Strewth Terry, nicking stuff from another site, no copyright problems I hope :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

i just hope that website owner doesnt take offence and sue me m8.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Iknow this is impossible to achieve but it would be good if[were possible] we could all avoid france and ship over by other ways,thus leaving france with a large drop in revenue.The only downside to this is it would also hugely affect the gb due to the drop in revenue at dover,just a thought though.

dafdave:
Iknow this is impossible to achieve but it would be good if[were possible] we could all avoid france and ship over by other ways,thus leaving france with a large drop in revenue.The only downside to this is it would also hugely affect the gb due to the drop in revenue at dover,just a thought though.

■■■■ good idea if it could be worked out that. :wink:

Makes you wonder why the French were directing trucks to go through the scanner at the train today. Isn’t that a big x-ray machine?

Despite popular opinion that France is a centralised country, every petty official is apparently allowed to plough his own furrow.
If different clerks at adjacent windows at the Prefecture can have different rules, I don’t think different locations would have much trouble. :wink: :laughing:

Spardo:
I don’t think different locations would have much trouble. :wink: :laughing:

It’s time we started bombing these locations. :wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Spardo:

It’s about time we all stuck together, like the er, um, erm… oh hell… :frowning:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

Spardo:

It’s about time we all stuck together, like the er, um, erm… oh hell… :frowning:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Makes you wonder why the French were directing trucks to go through the scanner at the train today. Isn’t that a big x-ray machine?

shhhh, it must be true - it’s in the daily mail ( a paper well known for liberal thinking and supporting Europe …not)

Denis F:

Coffeeholic:

shhhh, it must be true - it’s in the daily mail ( a paper well known for liberal thinking and supporting Europe …not)

When you read these stories in the Daily Mail etc, you really need to remember that they love Europe bashing. So they get half a story and then add thier Euro bashing spin, whether it’s true or not.