Agency in stockport anyone?ive been made redundant

the small haulage company i worked for went to the wall on tuesday and ive been made redundant

can anyone reccommend a decent ageny in the stockport area or point me in the direction of anyone taking class 2 drivers on at the moment.thanks

theres not a lot of anything about at the minute mate the only thing i can suggest is give manpower a bell or cheshire recruitment or if you want something to tide you over give bratts a buzz pm me if ya want more details mate :wink:

and i know its of no help to you whatsoever but who was you on for ■■?

manchester rob:
the small haulage company i worked for went to the wall on tuesday and ive been made redundant

sorry to hear that rob - do you have any other strings to your bow besides LGV driving that you can use for a job :question:

cheers gonzo

ive been upto the bakery at bredbury and ive gotta pop back tomorrow to pick up a application form but the security guard told me to find out which ageny they used and go through them he thinks its cheshire recruitment but isnt sure dont suppose you know?

ive heard a few stories about bratts the way they treat drivers and wages etc etc but beggars carnt be choosers and if i dont get sorted by next week i will drop you a pm. thanks

i was driving for manlon transport this was my wagon

thanks rog

the job before i got my hgv licence 4 years ago was at a motor factors selling car parts the reason i left was the rubbish pay but i went back to my old place yesterday and they had nothing going

iirc dbr in salford have or had the contract for the bakery they were threatening to put me in there, bratts isn’t fantastic money but if you get on the steel job it’s job and knock ok its dirty work but on the bright side you dnt speak to the office as a rule :wink:

cheshire might be worth a bell to see if they still do the bakery they also supply bratts

forget Manpower for class 2 mate they don’t have any, i know as i was a consultant there. Temps would be a good bet though

You could also try AKworthington on trafford park, again brass not the best, and the office can pester you, but better than the dole.