Advice Wanted first Interview

Passed my test on Friday last week and have my first interview on Wednesday this week and was looking for an opinion as what I should wear to the interview do you go to a lorry driver interview in suit and tie or do you dress down a bit ■■? :question: :question:

Hi Paul well done on the pass and interview, did they say it would include a driving assessment? ,if not a suit and tie never goes amiss also licence and cpc card if they didn’t say about an assessment give them a ring to check if there is one smart work clothes boots and take a hi viz.
Ask about pensions sick pay holidays and a union.

Good luck

Jeff.

Research the employer,find out all the facts and figures, this shows an interest.
An interview is a TWO way conversation, ask as many questions as possible.
Pensions, uniforms, bonuses and pay incentives, who pays for damages ?
A firm handshake, look them in the eye, sit and stand upright, they look for body language.
Try and relax, let them break the ice with humour.
Suit and tie and work wear in the car in case of a test drive or assessment.
Learn the tachograph rules and regulations in case of a basic test.
The question they may ask is " If we employ you, what can you contribute to us, are you a team player, how serious do you take defective vehicles and daily safety check ?"

They didn’t mention an assessment drive although they did ask me to bring all my documents with me so maybe I will be.

Forget the suit, Smart causal is good enough