Advice please

Hi all advice needed here
I’ve just passed t and hp test as most know
now just tried to book lessons and test and told first week in aug mon to thurs afternoons with test early fri but they could only do two hours on tues but offer me five hrs on wed and thurs.
Now my thinking is wouldn’t really gain much from two hrs on tue and feel five hrs on other two days would be too much and prob feel too tired to take much in towards the end of them days.
Now the problem is I’ve given my job up to do this so no money coming in so should I do that week / wait until the week after or go elsewhere :question:

Personally I would go with whatever feels most comfortable for you. It’s a lot of money to shell out and you want to be happy with what’s on offer.

Well done on the theory test passes.

Dean

dar1976:
Personally I would go with whatever feels most comfortable for you. It’s a lot of money to shell out and you want to be happy with what’s on offer.

Well done on the theory test passes.

Dean

This^^ :smiley:

Don’t worry about it. There is a value in 2hours and 5 hours should be easy enough to cope with.

To offer folk courses without waiting, I regularly have to offer that type of course and it’s really not a problem. A good trainer will be able to construct the course without any hassle.

Panic not - enjoy!

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing: