Training query

Hey all. Just booked my training for class 2 with PSTT. Its to be training on Saturday and Sunday with the test on Monday. Anyone know if this would be ok or am I better splitting it over more days? Cheers

tm7632:
Hey all. Just booked my training for class 2 with PSTT. Its to be training on Saturday and Sunday with the test on Monday. Anyone know if this would be ok or am I better splitting it over more days? Cheers

If you can keep up the concentration all day then fine but most I tried that with for C training had their brains fried by very early PM

ROG:
If you can keep up the concentration all day then fine but most I tried that with for C training had their brains fried by very early PM

I had this problem after just 2 hours :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a perfectly normal method of training and suits many folks. There are some that don’t function very well on half days as well.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I’m sure Peter and his team advised you accordingly on your ability. I trust you did have an assessment as 2x7 hour days is a lot to cram in with little time to digest it all.

Personally I find shorter days over a longer period is best.

You are in good hands though so all the best with it.

Paul :smiley:

Whilst a lot of the success of any method of training depends on the aptitude and ability of the candidate, a great measure of success is dependent on the ability and flexibility of the trainer. I can certainly vouch for this.

We offer training in the “conventional” short sessions over a few days as well as the more concentrated course. The stats stack up either way. There are some reputable trainers eg Tockwith who use the 7 hour day method as a matter of course.

My message to the OP is not to start worrying about something that isn’t there! As Paul kindly said, you’re in good hands. All will be well. Enjoy.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the reply guys. This has been a long time coming and am looking forward to it greatly. I think il be fine with the longer days as I done an intensive course for my car test over a few days and passed first time as I did with my bike test. but we shall just have to wait and see. cheers