Address change on digi tacho card

how do i do this and is there a cost?

thanks

you need form D777B(D/L)
send it to swansea sa19 1st, this is off a recent info leaflet from them, you fill in the
application for digi tacho driver card , no new photo needed

I did this no cost. Fill form out AND NOT SEND CARD WITH IT. on form will ask which your nearest Vosa testing station. put that down. They will send you a letter telling you the arrival date at said testing station.
You take your old card and swop it for the new one. Some are open on Saturdays to Mine took six weeks to arrive. I did a months print outs prior to changing my card as the new one as nothing on it . when i asked at the vosa testing station about this they said every thing is on the data base from you down loading your old card., .
Hope this helps

i need to change my address, when i do will it give me a ‘new’ card or just a replacement with the same expiry date? my card runs out next year so if i get a new one jobs-a-goodun

mucker85:
i need to change my address, when i do will it give me a ‘new’ card or just a replacement with the same expiry date? my card runs out next year so if i get a new one jobs-a-goodun

providing your driving licence address is correct, you can wait to exchange your digital card when it is due to expire. The details on the card don’t have to match your licence, only the driver number does!

Robertthegreat:
I did this no cost. Fill form out AND NOT SEND CARD WITH IT. on form will ask which your nearest Vosa testing station. put that down. They will send you a letter telling you the arrival date at said testing station.
You take your old card and swop it for the new one. Some are open on Saturdays to Mine took six weeks to arrive. I did a months print outs prior to changing my card as the new one as nothing on it . when i asked at the vosa testing station about this they said every thing is on the data base from you down loading your old card., .
Hope this helps

Correct, no need to do any printouts for replacement

Wheel Nut:

mucker85:

providing your driving licence address is correct, you can wait to exchange your digital card when it is due to expire. The details on the card don’t have to match your licence, only the driver number does!

is that a fact■■? coz company i am currently doing agency ork for say i am breaking the law having different address on my digi card.

i would believe you guys on here before some of the office bods :laughing:

selby newcomer:

Wheel Nut:

mucker85:

is that a fact■■? coz company i am currently doing agency ork for say i am breaking the law having different address on my digi card.

i would believe you guys on here before some of the office bods :laughing:

It’s a fact. My digi card has had a different address to my licence for the last 7 months, It expires at the end of this month and I couldn’t be bothered going to a DVLA office or VOSA test station to collect the cad if I had changed the address. I did change it last time I moved about 18 months ago but there was no legal reason to do so.

My reminder and application form came to my new address despite it not being the address on the digi card.

Ask the agency what law you are breaking and ask them to show it to you in black and white. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: