Changing address

I have an analogue tacho but I also have a digicard. I have changed address so will need to send off the digicard for amendment. I know I am supposed to be able to produce it to VOSA etc so what is the procedure while it is away (e.g. letter from employer etc?)

You can nominate a DVLA local office or VOSA testing station to collect your new card from, that way you simply hand the old card in when you collect the new one.

Here’s a link to the form D777B (DL)

Ta, I had assumed they would just post me a new one but I see this isn’t the case, I have filled in the form and will send it off later and will collect it from the Test Centre when they write to tell me it’s ready.

No need to change the address on your digi card when you move, just wait until it’s up for renewal and do it then.My current digi card, which is valid until 30/06/2011 has the address I left last October, my new one has my current address. You will still get the renewal form and reminder through the post as they go by the address on your driving licence. No need to mess about collecting it either as the new one to replace an expiring one is posted to your home.