Digicard address change

i have just moved address and sent licence away and got it back in 5 days which was good going i thought . but it just dawned on me i will have to change the digicard one too, cant seem to find any info where to send it to or how to go about it, help please

mekong:
i have just moved address and sent licence away and got it back in 5 days which was good going i thought . but it just dawned on me i will have to change the digicard one too, cant seem to find any info where to send it to or how to go about it, help please

Thats interesting.

I thought the DVLA might do joined up thinking and do it automatically. :unamused:

Is the ADR on a driving licence yet?

Hiya

This has been on a thread before - please do not send your digi tacho card anywhere.

What you need to do is fill in the form (will look for form number) to change your address - send it off after nominating which DVLA area office you wish to swap your old card for your new one at.

They’ll write to you when your new card is ready and all you need to do is turn up and swap the old one for the new one.

I think the form is the same one as the application for the digi tach.

Hope this helps.

cheers malc, i have tried searching and i am doing it right now :laughing: before i get massacred :open_mouth: for not using search button,

Found the following - after google searching …

What happens if my personal details change e.g. name and address?

To exchange your current card you will need to complete application form D777B Local Office and return it to DVLA along with your driving licence. You must indicate on the D777B application form which DVLA Local Office or VOSA Testing Station you wish to collect your new card from. If you have a paper driving licence you will also have to complete application form D1. Please post both applications and your driving licence in one envelope to the DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1ST.

DO NOT return your Digital Tachograph Driver card to DVLA. You may continue to use this while we process your exchange application.

DVLA will issue a new card to either your nearest DVLA Local Office or VOSA Testing Station (your choice) for personal collection and signing of a declaration. We will then notify you when your card is ready for collection.

You will then be asked to hand in your old tachograph card. You must ensure that the data has been downloaded from your current card before exchanging it. If your previous card is not produced, you will not receive your new card and will have to apply for a replacement.

the link is here - transportoffice.gov.uk/crt/v … m#P60_7460

cheers mate,

Just done it Mekong its easy.

What happens if you lose it. If some idiot were to i mean what would i have to do :blush:

LASHHGV:
What happens if you lose it. If some idiot were to i mean what would i have to do :blush:

What happens if a card is lost or stolen?
If stolen

The loss or theft must be reported to the local card Issuing Authority. In the United Kingdom this is the DVLA.
In both cases

• You need to telephone DVLA to request the replacement card, paying by credit or debit card. or

• You need to complete an application form and send it with the relevant fee to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1AZ. You will need to apply within 7 calendar days for a replacement.

You may continue to drive without a driver card for a maximum period of 15 calendar days or for a longer period if this is necessary for the vehicle to return to its premises, provided you can prove the impossibility of producing or using the card during this period.

DVLA will issue a new card to either your nearest DVLA Local Office or VOSA Testing Station (your choice) for personal collection and signing of a declaration. You will need to produce proof of identity, such as:

• Full Valid Current passport
  • Birth Certificate
  • Certificate of Registry of Birth
  • Adoption certificate
  • ID Card issued by a member state of the EC/EEA
  • Travel Documents issued by the Home Office
  • Certificate of Naturalisation or Registration
  • Driving Licence
  • Utilities Bill or Bank Statement

Im still using tachos. Im not totally sure its lost i just took all my stuff out my bag before i went on hols and i still havent found it yet so i will give it a week but i report it as lost as it prob stuck in my dirty boxers.

LASHHGV:
it prob stuck in my dirty boxers.

definately get a new one then, :laughing:

malc7:
Hiya

This has been on a thread before - please do not send your digi tacho card anywhere.

What you need to do is fill in the form (will look for form number) to change your address - send it off after nominating which DVLA area office you wish to swap your old card for your new one at.

They’ll write to you when your new card is ready and all you need to do is turn up and swap the old one for the new one.

I think the form is the same one as the application for the digi tach.

Hope this helps.

be handy if you could hang on to the 2 of them.
fun and games and great wages :laughing: :laughing: