abit of help?

im 20 and lookin to do my lgv C licence in june when im 21, i hold a provisonal C1 which is for 7.5 tonne i passed my theory last year which lasts 2 years will i need to apply for a new provisional licence for the category C.

ROG!!!

He is the man to ask m8. Send him a PM :wink:

lgamston:
im 20 and lookin to do my lgv C licence in june when im 21, i hold a provisonal C1 which is for 7.5 tonne i passed my theory last year which lasts 2 years will i need to apply for a new provisional licence for the category C.

Yes, you will need to have cat C on your provisional license.

cheers.

You may be able to get cat C added to your current provisional license, I would check with DVLA.

lgamston:

yes, you will need to apply to have the cat C provisional added but you will not have to do the theory again :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

PS - as the last medical was over a year ago, I think you may have to do that again - best to check with DVLA on that one
DVLA & MEDICAL 01792 782341

yeh cheers ROG i phoned dvla and she sed same so ill have to take another medical and then i will send off for my provisional.

lgamston:
yeh cheers ROG i phoned dvla and she sed same so ill have to take another medical and then i will send off for my provisional.

You’re welcome - DON’T FORGET TO TICK the D as well just in case you want to do that in the future - your medical will then cover BOTH LGV & PCV :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: