aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i don,t know what has happened to them but i heard alot of bad publicity about them…wen i was searching for my training and that they are brokers fo training centres,

I think you’ll find they’ve gone to the wall, very much like Sterling. so much so it was probably the same company :unamused:

Tunny43:
I think you’ll find they’ve gone to the wall, very much like Sterling. so much so it was probably the same company :unamused:

Do you mean Clearstone :question:

IF, and I do say IF, they have ‘gone to the wall’ then I wonder how many individuals and training schools have got stung this time…

After the demise of Clearstone I would imagine most schools are a lot more savvy and have they money up-front before doing the training for these brokers

I hope individuals now pay by CREDIT card so they can get their money back if a company goes down

Perhaps all the staff have decided to go fill the guaranted jobs they offer…

aaa

We heard yesterday that Pathway had gone under. Only hearsay so far but that could be the answer

ROG:

Tunny43:

Do you mean Clearstone :question:

IF, and I do say IF, they have ‘gone to the wall’ then I wonder how many individuals and training schools have got stung this time…

After the demise of Clearstone I would imagine most schools are a lot more savvy and have they money up-front before doing the training for these brokers

I hope individuals now pay by CREDIT card so they can get their money back if a company goes down

Yeh it was Clearstone i was thinkin of, twas obviously a tad early for me but i wasn’t miles of the mark as Sterling did similar me thinks recently :question:

Sterling/Qualitas are still going… unfortunately…

SimonB:
A colleague has a training course booked with them and is very worried…

Did they pay by CREDIT card ?

aaa

ROG:
Did they pay by CREDIT card ?

SimonB:
He paid by Debit card…

OH DEAR !!! - from what i recall - a debit card is the same as paying by cash or cheque whereas a credit card has his money protected by the credit card company if over £100 (I think that’s right)

I used Pathway driver training and they were rubbish. They didint know i had passed my class 2 and had to chase them up to get my class 1 booked. The free ADR course that they said i could do local to me(southampton) i had to go up to walsall to do. Even the trainer i had said they werent very good and they owed him a lot of money, so muvh so that he was considering stopping future courses til they paid him. So if they have gone to the wall im sorry for the people who have things booked with them, i hope u can claim ure money back. Good luck.

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome mosiman007 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

mosiman007:
I used Pathway driver training and they were rubbish. They didint know i had passed my class 2 and had to chase them up to get my class 1 booked. The free ADR course that they said i could do local to me(southampton) i had to go up to walsall to do. Even the trainer i had said they werent very good and they owed him a lot of money, so muvh so that he was considering stopping future courses til they paid him. So if they have gone to the wall im sorry for the people who have things booked with them, i hope u can claim ure money back. Good luck.

Hi mosiman007, Even if the ADR course was free, you’d still be shelling out fairly substantial travel and accommodation costs so that you could attend a free course in Walsall. :open_mouth:

I take it that you didn’t avail yourself of the ‘free’ course then… :laughing:

BTW, there are TWO approved ADR providers in Southampton. :wink:

I did my C through stirling (I fell for the cheap double course and free adr) after asking them to change it for just a straight C course, I had no problems - got a refund and went on to pass the C but I should’ve seen through it in the first place - if it looks too good to be true - it probably is too good to be true, seemples :wink:

HI all been following this since it was posted but only just managed to get registered!!!

I’m also another customer of said company that has been ripped off and wondering if any more info is about■■?
I did pay by credit card so might have a bit of hope in recovering some of the money back but the C/C company
were asking for as much detail as possible which seem a bit of a challenge, I did speak to trading standards but these
are now sending people to consumer direct.

Any more info would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Paul

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome a12arm :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

a12arm:
I did pay by credit card so might have a bit of hope in recovering some of the money back but the C/C company

Just tell CC Co that you have not had the contract honoured but if they want to investigate then tell them to feel free to do so - put the onus onthe CC Co :bulb:

All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
The link includes THE INITIAL DRIVER CPC which started on 10 Sept 2009.

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
However, many newbies on this site have recently secured permanent full time employment :smiley:
A read of THIS POST may also be useful.

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

for any body who doesn’t like what the brokers do and the way they go about it. e.g. many phone calls.

the other day i was looking at the cost of doing my class one or C+E which ever you prefer. and i thought i would wind a mate up. so i signed him up to all these training brokers and the very next day dave mingchang ( not his real name) got a load of phone calls asking him to sign up with them. its very childish I know but I thought it was funny and so did he in the end. I think they might have became confused when he told them he already had his licences :smiley: