Beware of directlgv

directlgv.co.uk/ new company

they have just started and look like another apex training scam (not the decent peteborough firm dont get confused) - they got one guy working on it ou beware thats all im saying -

find out their company registration number and see how long they have been trading I wouldnt trust anyone less than 3 years !

beware !!!

just feel the whole industry since clearstone has been tarnished…

Obviously another Agency who farm out drivers to any driving school in the trainees area - at a price of course.

I’ve looked on another of these type of sites and they seem to say that they have

over 40 training centres

• makes me wonder if they use the same ‘over 40’ centres :exclamation:

ROG:
… - makes me wonder if they use the same ‘over 40’ centres :exclamation:

Then the pertinent question has to be:
Are these “over 40” training centers all owned by your company??

IMHO these people could be flushed out if potential trainees asked the right questions and asked for the answers in writing.:grimacing:

Mind you, some of the potential trainees find the loan and payment plan attractive, because they might not be able to afford the price of the training in one go. :frowning:

dieseldave:
Mind you, some of the potential trainees find the loan and payment plan attractive, because they might not be able to afford the price of the training in one go. :frowning:

Bit different now than in my day. Back in the 80s You could use a credit card to finance the training and be sure that you could pay it off within the first year as you could get a full time job almost immediately as a newbie, well, you could in Leicester. - how things have changed :exclamation:

Mind you, some of the potential trainees find the loan and payment plan attractive, because they might not be able to afford the price of the training in one go.

Cannot see any reason why the trainee could not use his/her credit card.
Most credit cards allow you well over a grand when you first get one so the cost of training should be easily withing reach with a flexibale friend.

(Most credit card companiaes dont seem to care very much who they send them to or how much the card holder spends. Some time ago I was inundated with flaming cards - even though I did not want them - and when I added up the amount that I could have borrowed it came to nearly £80,000 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Give that to the wrong person and watch the trouble they could get into :exclamation: )

Mothertrucker:

Mind you, some of the potential trainees find the loan and payment plan attractive, because they might not be able to afford the price of the training in one go.

Cannot see any reason why the trainee could not use his/her credit card.
Most credit cards allow you well over a grand when you first get one so the cost of training should be easily withing reach with a flexibale friend.

(Most credit card companiaes dont seem to care very much who they send them to or how much the card holder spends. Some time ago I was inundated with flaming cards - even though I did not want them - and when I added up the amount that I could have borrowed it came to nearly £80,000 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Give that to the wrong person and watch the trouble they could get into :exclamation: )

That’s true Mothertrucker, but I should have made myself a bit clearer. :blush:
I meant the unemployed potential trainees. (Sorry :blush: )

:open_mouth: There are actually some people who are cautious with their credit cards these days.:grimacing:

I was so worried after Clearstone that I paid Sterling Training with my Mum’s Credit Card :slight_smile: Much better than her going shopping with it anyway :exclamation: