aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I’m glad they went to the wall, they might finally stop calling me now!

There’s lots of things wind folk up about brokers and one or two of the “nationals” but the main one is the constant barrage of phone calls once you’ve been conned into giving your details to get your “personal quote”.

It’s important, IMO, that a potential supplier should be available to answer queries at reasonable times but one thing I never do is “chase” people. I don’t like it when sales people won’t go away so we just don’t do it.

I think it can be a difficult balance; being helpfull and available but not being pushy. :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve removed the last couple of posts on this thread for review at the same time as the other thread with the same content.

Paul

pathway is clearstone and just keep an eye out because no doubt they will be back but under a diff name

joedwyer1:
for any body who doesn’t like what the brokers do and the way they go about it. e.g. many phone calls.

the other day i was looking at the cost of doing my class one or C+E which ever you prefer. and i thought i would wind a mate up. so i signed him up to all these training brokers and the very next day dave mingchang ( not his real name) got a load of phone calls asking him to sign up with them. its very childish I know but I thought it was funny and so did he in the end. I think they might have became confused when he told them he already had his licences :smiley:

You want to be careful he doesn’t order you a load of Readymix concrete for your drive :stuck_out_tongue: , to arrive just after you leave for work :laughing:

pathway were the pushy with me never answered questions properly etc and always on the phone in the end i told them to [zb] off as thgey would not take no for an answer, feel sorry for those of you whove lost your money

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome chrisbrobson :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
I wish the welcome had been in better circumstances…

chrisbrobson:
FOR ANYONE WHOHAS BEEN RIPPED OFF BY PATHWAY … INCLUDING ME FOR £1699

I hope you paid by CREDIT card :question:

All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
The link includes THE INITIAL DRIVER CPC which started on 10 Sept 2009.

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
However, many newbies on this site have recently secured permanent full time employment :smiley:
A read of THIS POST may also be useful.

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

PS - Using CAPITOLS on forum sites is usually regarded as SHOUTING :wink:

Think I’d SHOUT if I’d just been ripped off for £1699 :laughing: :laughing:

Some advise for another Broker NOT to use is Directlgv I signed up to them in August this year and after threats from me to get my credit card company involved i finally passed 2 weeks ago my C+E and the promise about a job… Yeah right!!! go direct to the training school and if you want a decent one i`ll tell you Chequard Flag in Hoddesdon!!

Good Luck

Daz