A1 cafe

If anyone interested, i stopped north bound A1 near Sandy where the big port a cabin cafe is. just before it is a car wash and cafe in the lay by, guy has just started it up looks clean and grub is excellent, so i thought it worth a mention as we need all the cafes we can get, give him a try!

Doesn’t matter how clean it is I would say nothing could ever beat Morris at the Black Cat Roundabout God Bless his Soul :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think even the Germs avoided his place in case they cought something but by god, his Sausage, Bacon, Tomatoes & Egg French Stick & Pot of Tea was a Bargain at only £2.75 mind I’m going back 10 years now.

You could’nt eat it all there was that much

Now Sadly missed,

What about the one at Hindhead on the Northbound carriageway next to the Devils Punch Bowl? Is that still there Rodneys? I think it was called, you only pay what you feel the grub was worth Lol

He made more that way than by selling at a set price :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i remember morris quite well from blackcat. must have smoked 100 a day.
the guy there now is alright, still cant be beaten on price. bacon and egg stick that can feed two and a cup of tea for £2.75

the one just south of grizzly,s cabin is called winsock, used to use it but have,nt been there for a while. nice quiet place to stop for the night though.