Good cafe just off A1 Doncaster

Went in there yesterday, Great coffee and friendly, was going to stop for a bite to eat too, but I felt so un easy due to a bloke in there gawping like there was no tomorrow
Will go back again, but if that bloke is there again, prob wont go in again after that

See,now when looking for a house take Pinks tip and make sure theres a couple of good caffs nearby.They don’t tell you these things on the house moving show thingys on tv.

Lycanthrope:
in a similar area I have found this one is pretty good :wink: 1min from A1 at Bawtry turn a614
maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=bawtry& … 6,0,17.87

By eck mate ive not been there for 13yrs[ret 10yrs]it used to be janes it sold v/good home cooked meals and was well priced as well.The last time i was in the park was a tip you could break a spring or drown in the potholes and the toilets poor but i never missed it purely for the food.Looking at the pic it looks vastly improved all round.Happy days.
regards dave.

They also do a stonkingly good range of pot noodles :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hope this is of some help.

Some of you may remember that the old Pearl’s cage on the A638 near Netto RDC had the infamous ‘Rob K seal of approval’. Well, Sue who used to run it back then packed up shop and moved to Blackpool and a couple of women took the place over and it went downhill faster than a piano out of a tower block window.

It’s had another change of owner since around 8 months now and Christine and John now run it. I popped in for a breakfast early this week and it was spot on. Usual 2 bacon, sos, egg, beans/toms, toast/b&b and bottomless mug for £3.50. They’ve got a new much larger portakabin now too so you can actually get in the place. :laughing: Open 0630-1330 Monday to Friday and it’s an easy 2 min drive off A1 J38 A638 towards South Elmsall so if you’re delivering to the Asda RDC (ex Netto), Next, Superdrug, Londis etc you’ve no excuse not to stop there. Decent size layby accessible for artics from both directions and can accommodate maybe 6 artics at a push. Use them or lose them fellas. :bulb:

pininthemap.com/659f6949235f480ef

If you’re coming south down the A1, come off at the junction before (up the little hill on the A1 after the services and exit left as you go under the fly over (A630 on link above) and run down the new bypass.

in a similar area I have found this one is pretty good :wink: 1min from A1 at Bawtry turn a614
maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=bawtry& … 6,0,17.87

When looking for a House nr South Emsall, I did notice both the Bawtry and S Emsall cafes, did look clean, didnt have time to pop in thou :frowning:
But also while in the area, I noticed loads more, they seem to be everywhere, and while down south they are disappearing

Fingers crossed we move from dull Huntingdon to Upton just off Waggon Lane in 1st week of December, so hope you guys as you pass Upton hoot ya horns for me to hear lol ■■