A D R

Hi chaps start my A D R on april 19th [packs n tanks] just wondered if anyone had any good web sites or down loads to give me a bit of a heads up before i start :unamused: thanks :laughing: just want to get there and pass it first hit thats all, just call me eager :confused: i know sad :open_mouth:

Go onto the safety and wtd part of this website dieseldave has a sticky on it re adr. Just give yourself an overview of it all, youโ€™re doing the course to be taught the stuff for the exams, not just for a jolly!!! :laughing:

Easy course to pass if you pay attention and listen, good luck with it

paul67:
Hi chaps start my A D R on april 19th [packs n tanks] just wondered if anyone had any good web sites or down loads to give me a bit of a heads up before i start :unamused: thanks :laughing: just want to get there and pass it first hit thats all, just call me eager :confused: i know sad :open_mouth:

Basic info on the ADR - scroll about half way down the page.

Hi mate.
garnerlives is right, it really is a piece of โ– โ– โ– โ–  if you pay attention.
I just passed mine, full ADR in 5 days, well 3 half days learning and 1 half days are exams. I was really worried that iโ€™d fail, that there was to much to take in such a short space of time.
There is alot to take in, but they only teach you what you need to know to pass the test, thats it and itโ€™s multi choice. even easier.
Just remember one thing RTFQ (read the ficking question), lol, thats whats our instructors kept telling us because when you get the question paper there is a tendancy to read to much into the question and over analize things. So just rememeber that mate and your will fly it.

Hello. As mentioned in the previous reply ADR is very straight forward. It is equivalent to level 2 NVQ. The pass mark required to be awarded an ADR is 70%. So out of 20 questions you only need get 14 to get through. We deliver ADR training nearly every week of the year and Drivers do get a bit worried about the exams (especially 1st time Drivers) but let me assure you as long as you pay attention on the course and READ THE QUESTIONS CAREFULLY you will be fine. If you are doing ADR make sure the course is also Driver CPC approved. Kill 2 birds with one stone. Good luck.
www.hgvlgvtraining.co.uk