ADR

I start my ADR course on 29th March. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any reading material for me to read before I go on the course.

Dont bother mate its very easy! :open_mouth:

If you can get hold of the Headlight ADR booklet though outof date its still good reading.

Hi Mike,
As Thecritic rightly says, you don’t really need to worry about any prior reading as the course and tests (I think calling them exams is pushing it a bit!) are very easy (if not a bit boring!). The tests are multi-choice answers - 4 possible answers - and you need to get 70% correct to pass. I understand the pass rates for all the modules to be well over 90%. You will probably get homework exercises every night and very adequate documentation to back up everything that was said verbally during the courses. I took all the modules/classes last August and was concerned about failing, more because I was paying for the course myself. My concerns were ill-founded as I was very surprised just how easy the whole thing was - I think you really would need to be ashamed of yourself if you did fail any of it!!!
Best of luck.

Tom

Thanks for all your replies I am begining to feel a bit less stressed about it I will let you know how I get on.