ADR

Passed ADR tanks and packages today:smile::smile::smile:, bl%=$y hell they don’t half throw a lot of information at you! Can’t imagine what doing a DGSA course would be like!:-o

Congratulations on the pass - well done.

Please don’t make it sound too difficult, it is the next item on my to-do list.

Alan

speak to diesel dave on here, if you let him know your location he can recommend a provider :smiley:

Noworries:
speak to diesel dave on here, if you let him know your location he can recommend a provider :smiley:

Funny you should say that - sent him a PM this morning. :slight_smile:

OnlyAlan:
Congratulations on the pass - well done.

Please don’t make it sound too difficult, it is the next item on my to-do list.

Alan

Cheers Alan. What I will say is, its a very interesting course and you realise just what’s out there on the road (oleum). The tests are not so bad.

Round about how much does ADR training cost? Something i would love to do this year.

Approx £600 - 800 if you do core packs 7 classes and tanks :smiley:

Ouch,best get saving alot of dosh indeed.

Maybe cheaper up north, don’t know where your based, when ringing around check that quoted prices include all training , vat, exam fees and dcpc upload fee :smiley:

k21pilot:
Passed ADR tanks and packages today:smile::smile::smile:, bl%=$y hell they don’t half throw a lot of information at you! Can’t imagine what doing a DGSA course would be like!:-o

DGSA is certainly not easy, but as an employed driver it has very little to offer you. If you remember from the recent ADR, it is the consignor or transport operator who has responsibility for supplying documents and filling out forms. The DGSA adviser is there for their benefit.

Give him a call & ask

adr-courses.co.uk/

ADR is not that bad tbh as I passed it 3 years ago & if I can do it anyone can

I live in London unfortunately, everything down here seems to be top dollar! Will ring round and get a few quotes willing to travel if there will be a considerable difference.

Mullens:
I live in London unfortunately, everything down here seems to be top dollar! Will ring round and get a few quotes willing to travel if there will be a considerable difference.

Yes but normally London wages are higher than average sorry but you cant have everything

Or you could re locate to the worst unemployment area ( North East ) & earn £7.00 fro driving an artic

hi guys! new to this site, jus passed my class 2 on saturday, can neybody tel me wat the tanker driving is like, would like to do as job at some stage, i know ya need the experience n stuff, just wana know wat its like as job neyway :smiley: , cheers guys!

DAVYBELFAST:
hi guys! new to this site, jus passed my class 2 on saturday, can neybody tel me wat the tanker driving is like, would like to do as job at some stage, i know ya need the experience n stuff, just wana know wat its like as job neyway :smiley: , cheers guys!

Like anything else except every where you go you have to find two new places, the drop and the cleaning station afterwards :stuck_out_tongue:

lol :smiley: cheers wheelnut, have my case study in 2 weeks now, whats that like? anybody?