A A M

i met another A A M [anti agency moron] wednesday 12 2 14 at 0 5 15 as i walked in he was slagging agency drivers off big time to one of his colleagues who did not really want to know,he was saying that we dictate which units we take which we do not because if we done that it would be adios to working there,so i cut in and said we do not dictate about the units,then big mouth says we leave the vehicles in a crap state inside,so i reply that some of the regular drivers often leave their vehicles in a state,i know that some agency drivers do give us a bad name,i myself look after the vehicles and my rubbish is taken out at the end of shift,i am sick and tired of these morons having a pop at us,we all do the same job but these dicks think they are something special because they are employed there,if we could get a job there alls well but when a driver leaves or retires they replace them with agency blokes like me,thats ok because it keeps me working rather than sitting on my backside at home,its about time drivers like big mouth realised they could end up on an agency if they got the sack

We have an agency driver who stinks. I mean really stinks. If you have a day off and he gets your unit it is atrocious. Makes me want to puke. And he doesn’t clean the recycled dust out after he has tipped. Clarty scrotum of a man.

happysack:
We have an agency driver who stinks. I mean really stinks. If you have a day off and he gets your unit it is atrocious. Makes me want to puke. And he doesn’t clean the recycled dust out after he has tipped. Clarty scrotum of a man.

yeah,dont think i could put up with that either,as i say theres allways a minority that spoil it for drivers like me

happysack:

I’m an agency driver and I’ve got to say I wouldn’t put up with that situation if it was me. Nor would I suffer it if I was following a company driver who had similar issues.

There was a young lad using my unit for a few days and it came back cleaner!

happysack:
There was a young lad using my unit for a few days and it came back cleaner!

nice one

truckman20:
i met another A A M [anti agency moron] wednesday 12 2 14 at 0 5 15 as i walked in he was slagging agency drivers off big time to one of his colleagues who did not really want to know,he was saying that we dictate which units we take which we do not because if we done that it would be adios to working there,so i cut in and said we do not dictate about the units,then big mouth says we leave the vehicles in a crap state inside,so i reply that some of the regular drivers often leave their vehicles in a state,i know that some agency drivers do give us a bad name,i myself look after the vehicles and my rubbish is taken out at the end of shift,i am sick and tired of these morons having a pop at us,we all do the same job but these dicks think they are something special because they are employed there,if we could get a job there alls well but when a driver leaves or retires they replace them with agency blokes like me,thats ok because it keeps me working rather than sitting on my backside at home,its about time drivers like big mouth realised they could end up on an agency if they got the sack

Yeh, some employed drivers are rather insecure. When I hear such remarks,I remind myself that he’s earning a lot less than I am for doing the same job… :laughing:

I agree with Driving Miss Daisy though… if it’s all the time I’d be having something to say about it, whatever the issue. There are some very slack agency drivers and some very slack employed drivers. He needs to get over it and crack on!

There’s good and bad on both sides.
I chuck the whole lot through the wash at the end of every shift unless its got product on ( com policy )the other 4 on the route don’t bother they just wanna do the job AQAP and naff off …

I can’t be arsed arguing the toss with tools like this bloke sounds. You’re not going to change his, frankly bigotted views, with any well reasoned arguments so don’t waste your breath.

mick.mh2racing:
I can’t be arsed arguing the toss with tools like this bloke sounds. You’re not going to change his, frankly bigotted views, with any well reasoned arguments so don’t waste your breath.

true