Little bit annoyed

I was talking to an agency driver at work this morning now dont get me wrong ive nothing against agency drivers at all after all its just another way of having a job but this [zb] [zb] came out with the most annoying sentence ive heard in a long while and bearing in mind an agency driver trashed my truck 3 weeks ago he said

“best job in the world agency driving you can just go in work bump, scratch and wreck trucks then move on to another job the next day”
:imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

My reply as i walked away was

"its [zb]'s like you that are [zb]ing up the jobs for the rest of us [zb]

simon

Yeah I’ve come across that meself. [zb].

:unamused:

Don’t tar us all with the same brush please, I actually try to do a good job for the client. That’s why I get asked back and hopefully get work through the quieter times and get the better paying jobs with good kit. This ■■■■■■ giving us a bad name. If I meet him i’ll try to back into him for you :open_mouth: :wink: . Then I’ll quote that little gem at him and see what his reaction is :laughing: .

I’m with Liberace on this one. I have been agency for over 8 years, why?, because I prefer it.
Variety of work, I know where the goalposts are, and I do a good job, and get asked for by name because of that.
If I damage a wagon, then it gets reported pdq, honesty is the best policy.
I also get embarrassed and annoyed with myself if I do damage a wagon, it doesn’t make me look good.
I carry cleaning materials with me and try to leave a wagon as clean or cleaner than when I got it, after all, it is someone elses home from home, always leave the tank full, and any defects reported.
I haven’t had a complaint about condition or my driving for as long as I can remember, yes in my early days there were a few, until I woke up and smelt the coffee and realised I was putting myself out of a job.
A couple of years back, I was asked for by name, because I can drive a twin splitter and the regular driver was chuffed to bits when he got me.
There are good and bad agency drivers, just as there are good and bad regular drivers.

SimonRS2K:
ive nothing against agency drivers at all after all its just another way of having a job

Like i said in my first post nothing against these guys EXCEPT this one is giving you a bad rep, Also as a matter of fact i have been talking to driver hire today about working for them again as im out of work next weekend so :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

simon

Liberace:
Don’t tar us all with the same brush please, I actually try to do a good job for the client. That’s why I get asked back and hopefully get work through the quieter times and get the better paying jobs with good kit. This [zb]'s giving us a bad name. If I meet him i’ll try to back into him for you :open_mouth: :wink: . Then I’ll quote that little gem at him and see what his reaction is :laughing: .

make sure he ain’t wearing a hi-viz vest,that way you could say you never saw him :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: