9 months and out

9 months since i passed class 2 and 5 months since i passed class and i have well and truely had enough of been spoke to like ■■■■ and treated like you are stupid by most places i delivered too. 60 hours a week to earn just over 20k nights out and drivers not talking what a boring ■■■■ job so save your money and do something worth while like go on holiday. i quit last night and now have another job with company car 20k basic plus commission and yes i still do 60 hours a week but earn double and am treated like a human being.

p.s
i have a snooper s7000 in great condition for sale as i will never drive trucks again. :smiley: :cry: :unamused:

speling, danj, sperling.

Just the reply one would expect. :smiley: or did you mean spelling. :smiley: :laughing:

Welcome to the world of driving

20k as much as that :question: :question: most jobs round this area are less than that

But good luck with your new job

Good luck in you’re new job. Trucking is for me and always has been so i’ll take the rough with the smooth, or the rough with the rough as it were :laughing:

Sounds like you fell into a bad job. I’ve had a few of those (non driving) in my time. An arse is an arse no matter what company they’re the boss of. I’ve come close to violence with some of my ex bosses over the way they speak to me and the rest of their workers.

At least when you’re on the road you don’t have to spend all day with them. If people talk to you like crap give it back to them, it’s what I do these days. Don’t let folk walk all over you.

great replies and i hope driving is better for you all but i am more suited to other jobs lol 3k on class 1 and 2 and 9 mths use not value for money but hey ho live and learn not be long before im back trying to rush past trucks at traffic lights and on slip roads lol :smiley:

Do you drive a BMW? If you don’t, you should

danj:
9 months since i passed class 2 and 5 months since i passed class and i have well and truely had enough of been spoke to like [zb] and treated like you are stupid by most places i delivered too. 60 hours a week to earn just over 20k nights out and drivers not talking what a boring [zb] job so save your money and do something worth while like go on holiday. i quit last night and now have another job with company car 20k basic plus commission and yes i still do 60 hours a week but earn double and am treated like a human being.

p.s
i have a snooper s7000 in great condition for sale as i will never drive trucks again. :smiley: :cry: :unamused:

How do you earn double if both are 20k basic?

I thnk you just got the wrong job, as mentioned above. I earn over 20k for 9 hours per day with no nights out. Or maybe trucking just isn’t for you, but if you thought it was all glamour and would be earning mega bucks you’re a ■■■ and easily fooled :laughing:

Dakota:

Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no i drive a mecedes but carry on it probably was the wrong job or just attitudes like yours and the driving was not a 20k bacis you had to do loads of hours plus nights out now my basic is 20k plus commission i thankyou and good night :smiley:

danj:
no i drive a mecedes but carry on it probably was the wrong job or just attitudes like yours and the driving was not a 20k bacis you had to do loads of hours plus nights out now my basic is 20k plus commission i thankyou and good night :smiley:

That would be a good wage where I am tbh as the average is £7.00 p/h

now youre earning so much money…any chance of a deal on the snooper

Beetie:

Dakota:

Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:smiley: LOL LOL…I love it :smiley: