3 Months into it

This time 3 months ago I was looking for class 1 work pass my test when I was 17 and thought there was no chance for me… However I got a permanent job with a company I thought I was starting on sprinters and working my way up to artics… Well they started me straight away on the artics struggled a little with the reversing to start with but now after last week I went to germany on my own fror the first time drove the truck on and of the euro train and went south france and augsburg… Really enjoying the work just not so much the company anymore as they expect to much and take the biscuit out of the people driving the big stuff all the time… I can’t complain though they took me on where as nobody was I’ve gotten used to it now though and love the driving side of it it still hasn’t really sunk in that I finally started a job in this profession because of my age only being 21 drivin about europe why my mates are earning national minimum in a boots warehouse lol! So for those of you looking for work there are oppurtunities about you just need to be flexible and get what your given :slight_smile: good luck!

Nice, who you on for?

Cool, I’m still stuck in college at the moment like :imp: Absolutely sick of work behind the desk but i have no other alternative until i can magic up the funds to start on my provisional car license :laughing: :laughing:
But luckily for me when i pass my test my dads mate who owns his own trucking company is going to be getting my training and all that paid for with a job at the end of it. But its annoying the crap out of me having to do my time behind a desk :imp: :imp: feels like a prison sentence!!!
Congratulations on the job :smiley: & the old cliche of keep on trucking :smiley:

Cool, I’m still stuck in college at the moment like :imp: Absolutely sick of work behind the desk but i have no other alternative until i can magic up the funds to start on my provisional car license :laughing: :laughing:
But luckily for me when i pass my test my dads mate who owns his own trucking company is going to be getting my training and all that paid for with a job at the end of it. But its annoying the crap out of me having to do my time behind a desk :imp: :imp: feels like a prison sentence!!!
Congratulations on the job :smiley: & the old cliche of keep on trucking :smiley:

Careful what you wish for, most of us would prefer to be at college rather than a steering wheel attendant… :frowning:

Noobo:
Careful what you wish for, most of us would prefer to be at college rather than a steering wheel attendant… :frowning:

:laughing: :laughing: With the numptys at my college id rather be a steering wheel attendent, and if you was at this place you’d agree ! :sunglasses: :laughing:

Not to mention the old cliche of its in my blood :sunglasses: always has been :grimacing: so only one way to test to whether it actually is in my blood is to go out and get my hgv license and get on the road … :imp: Just a shame i have to wait a while!!! :imp:

Hi are you working for birds?

Its guess the company game!!!..lol

My money is on GBA, and if it is, been there done that got court papers and t-shirt. Bad news!!!

akaday:
My money is on GBA, and if it is, been there done that got court papers and t-shirt. Bad news!!!

LOL, just been browsing through my old posts. You are correct, there the worst company I’ve worked for… The chick who operated the phones and married the boss who is now the boss is a right cow… Made me laugh he took her back even after running of with his contacts and contracts! I hated the stupid female dog won’t mention any names on here though.

jonnytruckfest:

Feel’s like a prison sentence?? thery have TV’s Kettles dvd play station dont have to work lay in bed all day what you are doing is worse!! :smiley:

Williams9881:

akaday:

LOL, just been browsing through my old posts. You are correct, there the worst company I’ve worked for… The chick who operated the phones and married the boss who is now the boss is a right cow… Made me laugh he took her back even after running of with his contacts and contracts! I hated the stupid female dog won’t mention any names on here though.

LOL I worked out of the Swad depot, i’m guessing you did, is the meat head still incharge there (again no names) i had a good crack with a couple of the lads but they messed up taking me on as my family has lots of legal eagles in it and they ■■■■ them selfs when they tried a dirty trick on me…nuff said…lol Bad News they are, bent as hell!!

How’d you manage to pass your test at 17? :confused:

You must have sucked some amount of ■■■■ to get sent abroad at 21 with 3 months experience.

You deserve a pat on the back! :smiley:

stagedriver:
How’d you manage to pass your test at 17? :confused:

You must have sucked some amount of ■■■■ to get sent abroad at 21 with 3 months experience.

You deserve a pat on the back! :smiley:

This is GBA we are talking about mate, half the drivers are monkeys. Will take anyone on!! No offence to the other lad but he’ll know what i’m saying.