Passed my class 2

:smiley: Hooray i passed first time. The only thing is i listened to all the hype from this firm who trained me. I would get a job easy they said, hmm. We will arrange interviews for me, well none so far. When i pass i should be earning Ā£450.00 a week. Dont get me wrong im glad i passed, i just got taken in a bit by the hype. :laughing:

well done on getting class2 :smiley: . get yourself out an look for your own work, dont depend on them, they already got yor cash.
hope you get lucky. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done mate - if you figure out how to get someone to give a newbie a chance then let me know will you :laughing:

Well done :smiley:

**![](http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/ROGIAM/hello.gif) WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

CONGRATULATIONS bagpuss64 :smiley: :smiley:

Well Done that man!!!

Well done m8!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Happy truckin!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Youā€™ll probably do well to land a job paying 450pw for class 2 as a new driver without doing a large amount of overtime.

400 is probably more acheivable.

Places to try could be PCL, Brakes (Bps Stortford) 3663 Harlow all running a fair few rigids and often needing drivers. Generally pay is reasonable and theyā€™ll oftten take new drivers.

trouble is brakes and 3663 will expect blood for it

:slight_smile: thanx for the replies ive tried brakes and 3663, im getting some application forms sent out to me. i will let you know how i get on.

Well Done!!! :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :smiley:

well done m8, i,ve got my test end feb but im lucky as i have a job soon as i pass well done i think i,ll pass 1st time but you never know

Well done bagpuss64 :smiley: just passed my class 2 a day after yourself.

passed my class 2 today 1st timeā€¦just scraped a kerb about 10 minutes into the test so thought i had failedā€¦nearly kissed him when he said congratulations you have passed

start my class 1 a week on monday, test booked for valentines day

hankthejeweller:
passed my class 2 today 1st timeā€¦just scraped a kerb about 10 minutes into the test so thought i had failedā€¦nearly kissed him when he said congratulations you have passed

CONGRATULATIONS hankthejeweller :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: Iā€™d have put this kind of great news as a new topic. Be proud, itā€™s not easy.:grimacing:

Nice one!

Well done to all who have recently passed various LGV testsā€¦now the real hard work starts!

It could be the age old ā€œchicken and eggā€ dilemma as you try to get a job driving hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of kit with no experience, but how do you get experience 'till someone lets you loose in a proper truck? I wish you luck one and all.

Iā€™ve had my class 1 for nearly 20 years now and after a ā€œbriefā€ break of the last 7 years or so working in another industry, Iā€™m fed up and Iā€™m coming back to the road. I donā€™t think you can beat it as a job. I have always loved driving big things and Iā€™m like a kid again now, piloting a huge artic car transporter, big grin firmly planted on gob!

Enjoy your careers folksā€¦donā€™t get too cynical and be a careful and considerate driver, be flexible but be firm about what you want to do. And remember, variety is great!

WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: