69 p from wilkos

why when you can buy a cheap pair of rigger gloves for 69 p do no end of drivers insist on dieseling up with no gloves on. you get in after them and the stering wheels black, everything you touch is black and stinks of diesel.
BUY A PAIR and save the poor zb who follows you some grief :imp: :imp: :imp:

and the best bit is 99% of the mucky zbs are the ones who are always boasting there on mega wages a week ,so could afford the decent ones never mind the cheap ones :unamused: :unamused:

ah i take it they are not looking after the new volvos then ady

WTF do you want to buy them for? Your company should be supplying them.

Coffeeholic:

5 months from starting, no nothing, no uniform, no contract , gloves, boots etc,etc i could say stuff it if your not giving me any , im not buying any, but i try hard to try and keep the trucks i use decent for me and the bloke who follows me and id rather pay 69p out of my pocket than leave it a tip.

holliefabbabe:
ah i take it they are not looking after the new volvos then ady

only got 2 h.babe , heard were getting the 55 plate scanias from corbys allcester depot when it closes , but as you no it changes daily.
thats if it closes , heard they struggled to get out of the new site at aston ,brum when they did a trial run :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

i work langdons we are meant to be moving into that depot
if it ever happens lol

ady1:

Coffeeholic:

5 months from starting, no nothing, no uniform, no contract , gloves, boots etc,etc i could say stuff it if your not giving me any , im not buying any, but i try hard to try and keep the trucks i use decent for me and the bloke who follows me and id rather pay 69p out of my pocket than leave it a tip.

They won’t give you any gloves ?

Or supply you with bootsb ?

Expecting you to wear your own clothes for work ?

What kind of company is that ?

They won’t give you any gloves ?

Or supply you with bootsb ?

Expecting you to wear your own clothes for work ?

I think Ady and I must work for the same company. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What sort of work are you doing Ady?

I think you will find at the very least they should be supplying you with safety boot’s

is allcester deff closing then ,

evvo:
What sort of work are you doing Ady?

He’s a ‘fridge jockey’. You know how it is. Pull forward. Close doors. Drive. Open Doors. Reverse. Sleep. Safety footwear is only required for ‘kicking tyres’. :laughing:

stvme2519:
i work langdons we are meant to be moving into that depot

Don’t be so sure. There is, apparently, ‘interest’ from other quarters. :wink:

holliefabbabe:
is allcester deff closing then ,

Nothing definite as yet. If they do try to move the operation to Aston then they’ll be doing it without the majority of their staff. Talking ‘ball park’ figures, about 75% have said ‘no way’ and quite a number have already left. About another 20% will consider dependant upon a “What’s on offer?” basis, with only about 5% willing to travel. :open_mouth:

The ‘rumour mill’ is in overdrive, particularly concerning the viability of other depots within the group. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing has yet been decided as inevitable as far as I know. And I’m right at the bottom of the ‘pecking order’ to know anything. :smiley:

Alcester,what cracking memories i have of that place!!.Glad i worked there in the “Blakes” era.On of the best job’s i ever had!!