3 mobile internet offer

Called into a 3 shop today about getting more data on my dongle now i am back permanent on the road, (away all week) £25 a month rolling contract (slack credit check) unlimited data allowance, fair usage applies 80 gig, also after 3 months they will send out a mobile phone to put the sim in to use all the other stuff that comes with it, like 5000 free texts and upto 5000 free minutes.
Absolute bargain, I have used 3 dongles all over the UK and there isnt many places I havnt recieved a usuable signal.

I agree that there 3g signal is the best in the uk.
I have just changed to a pay as you go sim card with them as they now offer all you can eat data which is truly unlimited downloads with no fair usuage policy for £15 a month, I use it in my iphone and I tether my laptop to my iphone.

I have used a 3mobile dongle on Pay as You Go but only got 3gb for £15 and it was only valid for 30 days, whereas the vodaphone one had no expiry date for the same price.

I think it would depend on what you use it for, i use mine for streaming live tv like catch up iplayer or itv player which would use that in a few days.

bubsy06:
I have just changed to a pay as you go sim card with them as they now offer all you can eat data which is truly unlimited downloads with no fair usuage policy for £15 a month, I use it in my iphone and I tether my laptop to my iphone.

can ya stream video via tether?

ajdavis64:

bubsy06:

can ya stream video via tether?

yep

I use 3G in the iPad,and I watch live footy games on sky sports,itv,ch4 and BBC iplayer and my bill is around the 20-30 quid a month,well impressed with the coverage,I switched on the data roaming when I’m abroad too,had to ring them for that,and still my monthly bill didn’t go much over 30 quid,unlike the vodaphone one I use in the lappy :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

3 also do a 12gb sim only deal that last for 12 months for just over £50 so if you don’t use much you can access the net for £50 for the year. Just buy it and stick it in your dongle.