Mobile internet

Looking at getting some mobile internet access…

Don’t really want to sign up to a contract, are there any good PAYG ones about and are they good value?

I have the “3” network and it works very well, costs are £10 for 1GB and that lasts for 30 days, i’m on most nights during the week (Mon-Thurs) and it does last the full 30 days. I also get a connection in 99.9% of places we go to. The dongle itself I think now costs £20■■? not sure really

I’ve signed up to 3 it’s a 30 day rolling contract 5gb a month for £15 a month :smiley:

i have a virgin dongle £5 a month 1 gig usage works for me but you have to be a virgin customer already

i use 3 dongle for everything
though its on a half price deal
never had any problems £8

Hello DonutUK, I have a £20 a month phone contract with o2.
With that i get unlimited txts and 600mins a month and they offered
me a free bolt on,I had unlimited internet and bought a usb dongle
for around £20…the dongle is just under £15 now on o2 website.

Before i realised i could do this i was paying £15 for 30 days connection :frowning:
and this way im not to bothered if coverage is bad as im not paying for it :smiley:
on a 30 day basis.

I guess whatever company you have your phone with should be able to do
something similar.
I dont know how o2 would feel about doing this but im not going to tell them. lol

Hope this is of some help to you.

im on 3 aswell for £15 per month for 5gb. works almost everywhere.

I have the o2 version of the USB dongle.

As I don’t do many nights out, its ok for e as I pay £2 for 24 hour access. That only gives you 500MB of data though.

The next one up is £7.50 for 7 days access with 1GB of data.

3 are now phasing out the dongle and replacing it with a teeny tiny wireless router that you can connect up to three computers to, I think about £50. No more need for wires. I’m also on 3 for £15 a month 5 Gigs, get decent connection almost anywhere.

I have a dongle through Vodafone. It costs £7 per month and gives me 3gig. Reading some of the others here mine sounds quite cheap, but I do have my phones through them and am a business user. Dunno if that makes a difference though.