Mobile internet

The 3 network are now doing the ‘Bongle’ at £49 That is payg…Very cheap now to get on the net when you are away…

i use my nokia n95 on t mobile only £7 per month unlimited access. Not as good as a lap top but it suits me when i’m no the road.

just bought one of those today parked up using it to write this replie seems to work great brightens up the evenings with something different to do. i mean £10 of top up is suspose to give you 30hrs of surfing cant be to bad just have to see how it goes.

and u can go contract easily with 3 cost £15 (I think)for 3mb and loads of free texts…

Because I have a 3 mobile I get the the dongle for a fiver a month. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: What a bargain… :smiley: :smiley:

im happy with my £15 vodafone dongle (3 gig monthly limit) currently on A66 :smiley:

Does anyone actually read ANYTHING on here on a week by week basis??

This subject seems to be posted on here every couple of days. :unamused:
I know some of the things reappear and get bought up every now and then,but this is ■■■■■■■ ridiculous.

I might start another thread on Digi Tacho question or what im listening too in the cab or which Radio station. :unamused:

Bring back the “Gay Lorry Drivers” thread FFS. :laughing: :laughing: Im thinking of starting a poll on How many wheels does your lorry have,anything but this ■■■■■■■ subject!!AGAIN

:cry: Bloody hell, who rattled his cage… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

you don’t have to read it , i did read the other 5 posts though was just merely stating im still happy with my connection

:laughing:

So sorry Bikermonkey next time i’ll run any questions by you first for your approval… :unamused: :unamused:

Deepinvet:
So sorry Bikermonkey next time i’ll run any questions by you first for your approval… :unamused: :unamused:

Bikemonkey’s just having a bad day, dont be so harsh :wink: I’m like that all the time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tiger.

Deepinvet:

Yeah,if you would that’d be great.
If your gonna run the one about best Freeview,dont even try to run that one by me…ok. :unamused: :sunglasses: :wink: