Dongle for netbook whilst away?

Currently have an orange dongle 500mb for a fiver

Just wondered if anyone knows if there is a better deal out there, pref payg as I don’t have a bank account

I know there are lots of dongles/packages available but just thought I would save a bit of time by asking on here what the best deal is at the moment :smiley:

3 network, 3gb for £15 that lasts a month.

Three - Pre-loaded with 12GB and valid up to 12 months.
No other network gives you more data for your money.

threestore.three.co.uk/payg/deal … e=DSLPP553

3 NETWORK £15.00 A MONTH FOR 15 GB

madmanjay:
3 NETWORK £15.00 A MONTH FOR 15 GB

Wow! I take it thats on contract?

I have BT at Home with 40 Gb Broadband which gives me unlimited Wifi on Btfon.
Now i got a Messafethat BT even has abroad some coverage,but dont ask me Details about that.

I’ve got a 3 mobile HTC wildfire on a monthly plan called the one plan.
With this I get 5000 3 to 3 minutes, 5000 texts, 2000 any network minutes and 60 picture mail mins.
Also included is Unlimited Internet access - my phone can also act as a wifi hotspot so I connect this way. Not had any problems getting online with it and have also been able to watch football etc on my laptop.
Happy days!

If you have and iphone or android phone then get a 3 pay as you go sim card, swap your number over to that sim card, then you top up £15 and buy the all in one 15 addon and you will get unlimited data, you will have to jailbreak an iphone to get an app that allows tethering but android phones have loads of apps available that allow tethering, then just setup the tethering app and connect to your phones wifi hotspot and you have unlimited internet.

bubsy06:
… you will have to jailbreak an iphone to get an app that allows tethering …

No need to jailbreak your iPhone mate. I used my iPhone (on ‘The One Plan’ same as davidj247) as a Wifi hotspot and my laptop connected to that no probs! :sunglasses: