12/24 volt fridge recommendations

Hi, I’ve been offered a tramping job starting in January and am considering buying a fridge.
Any recommendations as to the best sort ie quietest, coolest, economical…etc

What other essentials would you recommend as this will be my first time?
I’m sure this has been asked before so sorry… :blush:

Cheers

Dougal

There is a thread in newbe section from about a week ago with a link to all the things you need :wink:
I have a fridge passed down to me from my bro as he had two for some reason so I cant help you :stuck_out_tongue:

e a good fridge for sale check out the sell/swap section…£60 its yours? less than 6 months old, its a good one cools and heats things too.

halfords do a good one…

about 50 quid, ive had it 2 years… carrys all i need for a week away, and it also heats food… i wouldnt leave home without it!!! lol

The one I have is just over £100 new…holds plenty of food and a weeks supply of beer too :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: it runs off 12 and 24 so good if you going away with the kids for a day out…

Cheers guys, I’ll have a look.

The best, Quietest one is the Electrolux one it costs about £200 but money well spent. Works on 24v, gas and mains. I’ve never regreted pulling the money out for mine.

AYYYYE. Lots of pies in that bad boy Larry.

the maoster:
AYYYYE. Lots of pies in that bad boy Larry.

I can never remember you refusing an extremeley cold one out of it,