I need a fridge

wheres the best place to get a fridge for a truck :smiley: :smiley: i put for a truck to stop the curry’s and comet gags :smiley:

Aldi have got a decent size one for £35 (so i’ve been told) will plug into ■■■ lighter or mains

thankyou i will pop down :smiley:

Got our 12v one from Wilkinson…£25 ish quid.

shuttlespanker:
Aldi have got a decent size one for £35 (so i’ve been told) will plug into ■■■ lighter or mains

Bought on of these 3-4 weeks ago, for 35 quid they are excellent if not basic, 2 settings nice and cold and bleedin cold.Make sue you get a hella plug cause they are 12v not 24v.

Do you want a fridge or cool box? As for a fridge, you are looking at something from Waeco or the like. For a cool box, you can get from alomst anywhere. Try looking for a 24v one.

Paul

halfords 40 litre coolbox for 84.99 should be 124.99

I also bought the coolbox from Aldi and it is fantastic. Keeps everything really nice and cold and for £35 you can’t go wrong!

been to aldi and lidl no joy

rsg-ontop.com/shop/131_Cool_Boxes
Best price i have found
cheap coolbox’s don’t go cold enough on a hot day and i find the fans are noisy and you can’t leave them runing all night.

theres an underbunk one for a Daf in the for sale forum.

largebloke1969:
halfords 40 litre coolbox for 84.99 should be 124.99

I have on of those get loads in it,2ltr pop bottles,4pt milk bottles enough food for a week away. Shame it dont come with a 24v only 12v. I can leave it on all week as well.

sorry not replied been away all week got the halfords one it works fine as i left monday morning and got back today well my 1st full week has gone ok not crashed or hit anything reversing and been all the way from inverness to bristol :smiley:

danj:
sorry not replied been away all week got the halfords one it works fine as i left monday morning and got back today well my 1st full week has gone ok not crashed or hit anything reversing and been all the way from inverness to bristol :smiley:

not bad a whole week to get from inverness to bristol, did you get out of first gear. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

didnt know their was more than 1 wondered why it had a picture with 1 to 8 :laughing:

Was thinkin of gettin this one. Anyone else got one or can advise?

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004 … d_i=468294

redbob:

ive got a mobicool and its good no problem at all.

jessicas dad:

redbob:

Did it come with all required connection leads?

the halfords 1 comes with a 12v and 240v plug connector so best of both worlds and seems fine :smiley:

redbob:

jessicas dad:

redbob:

i think so, cant remember i have had it so long.

Did it come with all required connection leads?

i think so, cant remember i have had it so long.