Dpd Driving Assessment.

LazyDriver:

ETS:
So for that ‘‘tramping’’ job - couple of questions. 1st they say avg earnings £48k/p.a. does that include night out money (even though it’s apparently day out as you’ll be driving at night and sleeping during the day…) or the £ for transport? 2nd if you have to cover someone for longer than a single week say 2-3 weeks in a row, where do you spend the weekend? In the other depot/city? WHat if you want to get home, will they pay .33 per mile or a train ticket or something or do you pay for that youself? What’s their OT policy/rate?

All good questions, and one’s that’ll be answered at an interview I dare say. Then, armed with that information and (if you’re fortunate) a job offer, you’re free to accept or decline as you see fit.

See that’s why I’m posting them here - I don’t want to spend a day doing the CV/cards thing then scheduling an assessment/interview, driving there to attend these at my own time and expense and then back only to be told that 48k is all inclusive and I have to pay for my own accomodation/trasnportation on weekends plus no weekly hr guarantee. I suspect there are people on here who have done that or worked for them so if they’re kind enough to share the information it would save the rest of us time and £ and disappointment :wink: