You don't really need all the bling

Edited because it’s not worth it.

milodon:
Andrew sent me a pic of his steed in their yard in Malaga with wifey at the wheel, so I have to offer my deepest apologies, I was in the wrong. Considering a life in the monastery now.

He said he was sorry for not offering proof earlier, but relatives of wifey made off with his camera when the wedding was over, rather unfortunate because the sheep that were offered as dowry were old and weary.

You need to get out more.

A.

Nah, just need to stop pointing out flaws in people, when it makes no difference to me.

It’s clearly not his, no alloys!

dieseldog999:
surely 1 big one is better than 2 little ones…im sure dipper dave will be along shortly to confrm that… :slight_smile:

Funnily enough you’ve hit upon one of my many conundrums that I discuss with myself to eat the miles up.

I have discussed this with the wife also and to be fair she prefers the two in the goo one in the… technique, apparently this would equate to two little ones being the better option.

A poll on Bullys maybe required so for homework lads and lasses could you ask your partner which they prefer.

Bling is optional, but I do like a nice raw unfettered by clutter ride, understated yet refined everyday works for me. A plain Jane with plenty of go rather than a pretentious minx that’s all fur coat and no knickers.

Dipper_Dave:

dieseldog999:
surely 1 big one is better than 2 little ones…im sure dipper dave will be along shortly to confrm that… :slight_smile:

Funnily enough you’ve hit upon one of my many conundrums that I discuss with myself to eat the miles up.

I have discussed this with the wife also and to be fair she prefers the two in the goo one in the… technique, apparently this would equate to two little ones being the better option.

A poll on Bullys maybe required so for homework lads and lasses could you ask your partner which they prefer.

Bling is optional, but I do like a nice raw unfettered by clutter ride, understated yet refined everyday works for me. A plain Jane with plenty of go rather than a pretentious minx that’s all fur coat and no knickers.

One just for you DD…shes a great Merlin fan…

AndrewG:

Meet Annabel, based in London but available for performances throughout the UK: http://21entertainment.co.uk/acts/marilyn-monroe-lookalike-annabel.html

The scoot.net host is a bit of a giveaway to what is really standing in your driveway, instead of a 911 :laughing:

I really should stop doing this, but it really is like gawking at a trainwreck :unamused:

All in all some decent detective work there, maybe put it to bed as a case solved but no one charged? I did have a look at the Volvo spec sheet you put up, the mind boggles at just how many variations there are and that’s just one model, the logistics behind building a truck are truly awesome, proving that there is indeed no ‘bog standard’ anything, every last one built to order, by somebody somewhere.

I was overtaken in Belgium tonight by a Dutch reg Scania. He had a sort of royal blue style mood lighting effect going on in the cab, the same effect glowing behind the wind deflectors either side of the grill, and the same effect behind the side skirts softly illuminating the polished fuel tank, and that was it.

The bloke had got it just right with the amount of lighting and where to illuminate without going over the top. His set up probably didn’t even cost that much, but it looked more classy and eye catching in my mirror than the expensive xmas tree lights and bright red cab illumination that you normally see.

Well done that man !

milodon:

AndrewG:

Meet Annabel, based in London but available for performances throughout the UK: http://21entertainment.co.uk/acts/marilyn-monroe-lookalike-annabel.html

The scoot.net host is a bit of a giveaway to what is really standing in your driveway, instead of a 911 :laughing:

I really should stop doing this, but it really is like gawking at a trainwreck :unamused:

That is indeed Annabel. Where did i say different? :unamused:

short walk:
All in all some decent detective work there, maybe put it to bed as a case solved but no one charged?

You are certainly right, I have blocked the sad old boy as to let him carry on with the charade. It is obviously some sort of a coping mechanism and who am I to judge.

Having taken to publicly try to dissect my life and insult my missus this is milodens problem.

The original advert-

Volvo F12 400 EDC lhd, 1.65m km. Lwb 4x2 on air, slider. Immaculate cab in its original factory paint, superb unmarked leather interior. Single bunk, night heater, air con.
Pictures show Alcoas fitted, however, these will be removed prior to sale and the original steel wheels with good tyres refitted.
Has recent new piston rings/ main and big end bearings and has since done circa 30k km however, turbo failure has now caused major internal damage. It has been partly dismantled for inspection.
A used D12 engine is included in the sale, however this is untried/tested and is of unknown mileage.
The EDC components may or may not be compatible with this used motor. It will come crated and strapped to the chassis/fifth wheel for transportation. I will ensure all removed parts from the original engine inc all fixings are within the crate.
Transport can be arranged at a fixed cost anywhere in Europe.

This guy now complains that the original engine was beyond repair (no ■■■■ sherlock) and the supplied crated engine was indeed not compatible with the EDC injection components, ie pump/ injectors ect.
Another complaint was the nearside step was bent/ fractured. Fair enough on this one and i offered reimbursment or a replacement step sent out.
The truck itself was of a price relative to a non runner. The additional engine was just a bonus and as the advert clearly stated may or may not be of any use.
I wasnt moving on this one as my ad couldnt be clearer. Legal action followed and i was absolved on any misdescribing.

Now miloden…do you finally want to drop it or would you prefer to keep digging??

Andrew, speaking as a spectator in this ruck you’re having with Milodon. I’ve never had any reason to have you down as anything other than genuine. Having said that, if it was me I would have posted some kind of pic up of your motor, with anything you don’t want publicised covered, if only just to shut him up, enjoy his humble apology,… and gloat. :smiley:
Just saying mate. :wink:

I’d never spec…

Leather seats unless, it had a cooling function.

ALL the trucks that had it (mine included) out in Spain and Portugal without fail had a towel over the seat to stop the old ‘sweaty betties’.

This is all getting very Peyton Place now (Google it you young 'uns :wink: ). It now appears there is history between the two combatants. I look forward to the next instalment.

Sorry to disappoint, there will be no next installment, not from me anyway. Anyone can make up their own mind as to whether said gentleman resides in Malaga or rather Milton Keynes.

I for one have blocked him as a generator of useless noise.

I saw a 550 fh16 on M25 other day didnt know such a model existed it was from Hungary not Malaga :open_mouth:

It is a rare beast, I know only Savikko of Finland uses them widespread. Usually in combinations like this, 6x4 pulling 74 tons.

I’ve never really understood the ’ internet one upmanship ’ thing :open_mouth:

Unless I am mistaken, the two combatants have never met each other in ’ real life ', so therefore it strikes me as very odd indeed when the spectacle of two ( I assume ) grown men who are total strangers, try and out do one another :neutral_face:

Seems to me to be a bit like this Faceleaflet crap. Liars and fantasists in the main constantly bullshining each other electronically. I’ve never been on Facecrap and never will be.

Who cares who has a FH88 Superturdliner? Is anyone interested in total strangers lifestyles and/or their accumulations? Bit sad if they are to be honest. Is somebody who owns a BMW 530d better than someone who owns a Merc 350d? What if the BMW is not wholly owned/purchased outright?

Semi detatched people vs detached? Terraced vs apartment? What a load of complete ■■■■■■■■ this country is becoming :imp: