Would it not just be better to piss in the hedge

eagerbeaver:

Dipper_Dave:
I let the wife ■■■■ all over me… Ahhhh golden showers.

Thought we was all sharing… my bad.
I’ll get me rain coat.

Dipper_Dave:

eagerbeaver:

Dipper_Dave:

I’ll get me rain coat.

Dipper_Dave:

Please tell us “the wife ” never rides shotgun in your truck and your deviant games happen, think of “the limper” when you are off work sleeping in your cab!

Superior French design.Driver’s requiring to take a leak while living in a cab must have been high on the list when Renault designed the Magnum.Open
either door and a wide platform on which to stand is available.No curtains to worry about,each door has roll down blinds so you can leak in total
privacy,superb vehicle design,hell you could even hang your ■■■■ out for a dump,great cab.

Dipper_Dave:

eagerbeaver:

Dipper_Dave:

I’ll get me rain coat.

Have you got a big one

villa:

Dipper_Dave:

eagerbeaver:

Dipper_Dave:

I’ll get me rain coat.

Have you got a big one

Kenneth Williams.jpg

Worked with a bloke in the late 80’s that would just lift the gaiter around the gear leaver in an f10 and ■■■■■ thru the hole . By the smell in the cab I’d say he missed a fair bit too

I used to take an empty 2-pint milk bottle. Nice big opening so no stray drips. Empty it in a drain and rinse it out whenever.

welly boot…no need to stop driving,just fumble and woosh,then wait for the 1st annoyance to overtake you…job done. :wink:

Yesterday I’m sat in a lay-by on the A59 near the Allerton incinerator eating a sandwich when a 30 seater bus from Teesside comes screeching to a halt in front of me, and a dozen or more drunken wimmin’ on a hen do come bounding off the bus and drop their knickers for a ■■■■ at the back of the bus, which is 20ft in front of my windscreen, it was enough to put me off my food.
Clearly they where oblivious to my presence, so I figured it’d be polite to pip the horn on the truck and point out the 2 video cameras in my windscreen so they could hide their modesty, the sudden panic was hilarious.

The irony is that Weatherby Services was probably only about 5 miles down the road

peirre:
Yesterday I’m sat in a lay-by on the A59 near the Allerton incinerator eating a sandwich when a 30 seater bus from Teesside comes screeching to a halt in front of you, and a dozen or more drunken wimmin’ on a hen do come bounding off the bus and drop their knickers for a ■■■■ at the back of the bus, which is 20ft in front of my windscreen, is enough to put me off my food.
Clearly they where oblivious to my presence, so I figured it’d be polite to pip the horn on the truck and point out the 2 video cameras in my windscreen so they could hide their modesty, the sudden panic was hilarious.

The irony is that Weatherby Services where only about 5 miles down the road

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Love it peirre :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

chester1:
Worked with a bloke in the late 80’s that would just lift the gaiter around the gear leaver in an f10 and ■■■■■ thru the hole . By the smell in the cab I’d say he missed a fair bit too

Bet the fitters loved him. [emoji15]

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

I find myself frequently aiming for the odd discarded pb when spotted just lying their for all to see,gonna come a cropper one day bloody sure of it,still trying to get my head round the garbage quotient at the Hollies ts on friday.Truly mortifying sight to behold.