Would it not just be better to piss in the hedge

Got to say ive never got this ■■■■■■■ in a bottle. Do that in the cab and its sure some will end up on the floor. Bacteria and germs are another thing, the cab will end up stinking of ■■■■.
Far better to just get out and have a ■■■■… up someone elses wheel obviously

corij:
i saw a guy stood on road peeing over his fuel tank last week in Colchester,at first glance i thought he was checking the fuel cap .

Probably topping up his ad-blue.

Pity the poor mech replacing the clutch!

ezydriver:
Cuz I was parked in a busy street for a long time, and I was BURSTING - and that’s all I had. Initiative and all that.

Should’ve knocked on a door and asked if you can use their bog. Its one of those random questions you don’t expect to be asked when you open your front door that catches people out so much you’d be surprised how many say OK.

dozy:

del949:
I posted recently about prostrate cancer. I would imagine that anyone needing to pee 2-3 times a night would be well advised to get checked.

I must admit del I was thinking diabetic ( not that I know much about it other than every medical when I do a pee test they say it’s high in sugar , but send it away and it always commes back ok ) , I was also thinking the obvious one , age , but your right time to have a word , but you know us blokes , not keen on doctors , ta anyway and look after yourself

I feel I must add something here, as I have an enlarged Prostrate,( on tablets for it), I would ■■■■ up to 10 times a night, this has gone on for about 5 years, well went to the doctors again just last week, and my sugar level was just under being Diabetic, so last Monday I cut out sugar, the result was instant, I have only got up once in the night now for the whole week, and I feel on top of the world, get checked out guys and watch the sugar. Cliff

Conor:

ezydriver:
Cuz I was parked in a busy street for a long time, and I was BURSTING - and that’s all I had. Initiative and all that.

Should’ve knocked on a door and asked if you can use their bog. Its one of those random questions you don’t expect to be asked when you open your front door that catches people out so much you’d be surprised how many say OK.

this works 2 ways…

youtube.com/watch?v=uMcBnwc … 6744E7C260

dozy:

del949:
I posted recently about prostrate cancer. I would imagine that anyone needing to pee 2-3 times a night would be well advised to get checked.

I must admit del I was thinking diabetic ( not that I know much about it other than every medical when I do a pee test they say it’s high in sugar , but send it away and it always commes back ok ) , I was also thinking the obvious one , age , but your right time to have a word , but you know us blokes , not keen on doctors , ta anyway and look after yourself

nothing to it,i was very uncomfortable when the doc suggested he check my prostate,but it was over in seconds and all ok

eagerbeaver:

ezydriver:

eagerbeaver:

ezydriver:
I had to ■■■■ in an empty crisp packet the other night! And I’m not even a tramper!

How on earth did you HAVE to take a ■■■■ in a crisp packet? :open_mouth:

Initiative would mean that you carry a bottle in your kit for emergency use (mine’s a ’ wide neck ’ jobbie :wink: )

Failing that, jump on the catwalk & aim into a gap near the gearbox.

I deliberately ■■■■ ON the gearbox as revenge for all the ■■■■■■ and miss shifts it’s done through the day…karma I guess it’s called.

Same as ■■■■■■■ in a bottle and throwing it il never understand folk that pick up dog ■■■■ tie it up in a neat plastic bag then throw it in a bush may as well just leave it !

I often use an Oasis bottle kept for the purpose .

Fruit shoot bottle works for me.
Just about squeeze me japs in.

i dont use bottles either…just crack open the door…empty myself over the outside…job done…but not a jobby done. :smiley:

mrcreosote90:
Same as ■■■■■■■ in a bottle and throwing it il never understand folk that pick up dog [zb] tie it up in a neat plastic bag then throw it in a bush may as well just leave it !

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
if i ever feel the need to go out for a walk in the local park,i always take a small plastic bag with me so that everybody thinks i have a dog.that way i dont feel left out. :slight_smile:

Dipper_Dave:
Fruit shoot bottle works for me.
Just about squeeze me japs in.

Those bottles are tiny, like shot bottles. You must have a small tank :smiley:

Im with you, Dozy. I dont like the sight of bottles of ■■■■ littering everywhere. No need to wonder why we have such a low profile with the public.

i used to use a fab conditioner bottle .I also carried a spray bottle with a zaflora mix, empty the bottle down a drain every morning and give it a squirt of zaflora. never had a problem of a pishy smell .

I usually pee up some one else’s wheel that way if some one takes a pic and sends it to the company some one else will get the telling off

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

i just get up on the catwalk , and ■■■■ all over it

I let the wife ■■■■ all over me… Ahhhh golden showers.

Dipper_Dave:
I let the wife ■■■■ all over me… Ahhhh golden showers.

Errmm.jpg