When to turn the fridge off

raymundo:
I would still like to know what that bloke was doing to the cow when he discovered that milk were good to drink …

Maybe…
But the bull seemed pretty pleased with about the whole situation.

Captain fridge god must’ve done all those high powered jobs in quite a short space of time considering he’s been tramping most of his working life in his post on the 13th of July?

AF1:
Captain fridge god must’ve done all those high powered jobs in quite a short space of time considering he’s been tramping most of his working life in his post on the 13th of July?

Must have, I have tramped on and off most of my working life whenever I feel like it. I pick and choose you see. I quite obviously haven’t spent my whole life sat in a truck. I have had a distinguished career too. That’s the thing when you have other talents, you can hop in and out at will. You be careful sat on that orange crate of yours, wouldn’t want a splinter to stick in your arse would you now.

I suspect you’re neither a seasoned driver or a scientist type to be honest. With your previous work history you should be retired or consulting for a huge fee,or if perhaps you just do a spot of tramping to keep your hand in or what have you with all those years of driving experience under your belt you wouldn’t be struggling with a hill start on a scania with a manual box.

AF1:
I suspect you’re neither a seasoned driver or a scientist type to be honest. With your previous work history you should be retired or consulting for a huge fee,or if perhaps you just do a spot of tramping to keep your hand in or what have you with all those years of driving experience under your belt you wouldn’t be struggling with a hill start on a scania with a manual box.

Your obviously not a very good stalker are you? I have stated I have consulted for many large scale refrigeration plants, I am a fully qualified industrial refrigeration engineer, I started driving in the army way back in 1979, I love driving and have done it for many years but that isn’t the only string to my bow. My original post is I probably know more and am more qualified than most to speak on refrigerated transport, what is it your struggling to understand here?

this is a serious case of deja vu somewhat similar to driving god conor and his similar style of up your own backside attitude posting…so conors the driving god,and now he has taken a back seat,we now have a fridge jesus to take his place…however.

raymundo:
I would still like to know what that bloke was doing to the cow when he discovered that milk were good to drink …

i would also like to know the reason that cows always want to stand in the muddyest corner of the field?

dieseldog999:
this is a serious case of deja vu somewhat similar to driving god conor and his similar style of up your own backside attitude posting…so conors the driving god,and now he has taken a back seat,we now have a fridge jesus to take his place…however.

raymundo:

i would also like to know the reason that cows always want to stand in the muddyest corner of the field?

Cow look pretty vacant…
Don’t trust them… they know the score and they have only evil on their mind.

dieseldog999:
this is a serious case of deja vu somewhat similar to driving god conor and his similar style of up your own backside attitude posting…so conors the driving god,and now he has taken a back seat,we now have a fridge jesus to take his place…

I am indeed a fridge jesus, that is true, any help needed give me a hollow. I am merely stating because you simply pull a fridge unit and know how to set a temp up and down that does not constitute my extreme level of knowledge, not even anywhere near. When your a real fridge man you may criticise. I am a very busy man so if there isn’t anything else, good day.

UKtramp:

dieseldog999:
this is a serious case of deja vu somewhat similar to driving god conor and his similar style of up your own backside attitude posting…so conors the driving god,and now he has taken a back seat,we now have a fridge jesus to take his place…

I am indeed a fridge jesus, that is true, any help needed give me a hollow. I am merely stating because you simply pull a fridge unit and know how to set a temp up and down that does not constitute my extreme level of knowledge, not even anywhere near. When your a real fridge man you may criticise. I am a very busy man so if there isn’t anything else, good day.

You’re or you are. :smiley:

UKtramp:

dieseldog999:

youtu.be/gXN1yxax448
:laughing:

Holler…

Not hollow.

AndieHyde:

dieseldog999:

raymundo:

Cow look pretty vacant…

Don’t forget they can also predict the weather.

UKtramp:

dieseldog999:

youtu.be/SSdXtDjM4lI

Please don’t cast me down with rest of these sodomites :frowning:

James the cat:

AndieHyde:

dieseldog999:

raymundo:

Cow look pretty vacant…

Don’t forget they can also predict the weather.

What■■? Uktramp can also predict the weather? :open_mouth:
Is there no limit to this guy’s talent and prowess ?
I’m going to pm him for a signed photo, this guy is my hero…Alan Shearer.? Pah. :unamused:

UKtramp:

dieseldog999:

it must be so wonderfull to live in your world of self importance and superiority above all fellow men,but i wouldnt think id ever be desperate enough to be giving you a “hollow”.40 years on and off fridges gives me enough knowhow to deal with anything required from a drivers remit.
similar to others,ive had other business interests over the years to make my continued interest in truck to be poodling around on this,and doing trips now and then the way i like to do them,basically for the craic to keep my eye in.i.e completely bent on the bang as it saddens me so much to see the job disintegrating and dumbing down to the hiviz wearing cabbage steering wheel atttendant level that is commonplace today.however,if im ever in need to ask advice from a fridge jesus,then be in no doubt,il just google it instead… :slight_smile:

James the cat:
youtu.be/SSdXtDjM4lI

Please don’t cast me down with rest of these sodomites :frowning:

But…
He’s not the Fridge Jesus…he’s a very naughty boy !!

youtu.be/Zjz16xjeBAA

:laughing: :laughing:

I can beat you all, I invented the semi-trailer and discovered pork was edible in the process. Beat that :wink: I also made the first transatlantic phone call.

robroy:
I’m going to pm him for a signed photo, this guy is my hero…Alan Shearer.? Pah. :unamused:

And to think I always had you down as a Rooney lover… :smiley:

switchlogic:

robroy:

And to think I always had you down as a Rooney lover… :smiley:

:open_mouth: How very dare you!
I’m insulted, and will be reporting you to the mods…forthwith.

You horrible lot. Your nothing but a set of bully’s ganging up on me. I am off to the police station right now and reporting every last one of you. I dare say I may even get this internet thing shut down!!!