What critical loads have we been hauling this week?

AndieHyde:

Franglais:

polytrotter:
Carbonated drinks for the US of A
[emoji2369][emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Makes as much sense as the South Sea Island bottled water, we used to take from the UK to South of France.

May I ask the origin of this water from southern islands?

The boxes had something about the water originating in volcanic South Sea Islands. I can’t remember exactly. Picked up at Heathrow!
Insanity.
Edit to add
Purple and pink packaging.

Exported bottled water is a bone of contention around where I live, hence why I ask.

But yeah, water bottled in the south pacific, air freighted to the UK to be loaded onto a truck and driven across continetal Europe.

Sheer madness of epic proportions.

AndieHyde:
Exported bottled water is a bone of contention around where I live, hence why I ask.

But yeah, water bottled in the south pacific, air freighted to the UK to be loaded onto a truck and driven across continetal Europe.

Possibly Fiji Water I moved?
In 2010 over 15million litres ? (Wikipedia) per month…15,000 tons of bottled water shipped out of the Pacific every month…
I can’t see more up to date figures.

Franglais:

AndieHyde:

Possibly Fiji Water I moved?
In 2010 over 15million litres ? (Wikipedia) per month…15,000 tons of bottled water shipped out of the Pacific every month…
I can’t see more up to date figures.

Oooooooooh. I thought so.
Colonel Frank Bananarama is still at it. Manufactured on German machines.

Forget all this tin foil hat business…
Believe me when I say ■■■■ is real.

At moment Monday , and subject too load being pre-strapped or they get me some , I’ve a load of bagged cement to A builders merchant in dartmouth

Blueys for chep.

Haribo sweets for the NHS. Yes, genuinely.

Can someone please deliver some 12.5mm plasterboard and board finish plaster to Somewhere near Sutton Coldfield please.
My plasterer has run out and so have his suppliers!

About 200 tonnes of human waste between last Monday and today :cry: isn’t really as bad as it sounds though :stuck_out_tongue:

Connall:
About 200 tonnes of human waste between last Monday and today :cry: isn’t really as bad as it sounds though :stuck_out_tongue:

Same S**t…different day!

msgyorkie:

Connall:

Same S**t…different day!

It’s all fine and dandy ‘till the tank needs washed out after two weeks of it :laughing:

Connall:

msgyorkie:

Connall:

Same S**t…different day!

It’s all fine and dandy ‘till the tank needs washed out after two weeks of it :laughing:

That must be some bog brush :open_mouth:

Mostly food this week, imports to cash and carries and export stuff to dock.

Tile delivery now hopefully to get me home.

ezydriver:

Connall:

msgyorkie:

Connall:

Same S**t…different day!

That must be some bog brush :open_mouth:

Try wheelbarrows and shovels :laughing:

Nothing today. Holiday day.

Then from next week “a minimum of three weeks on furlough”

the maoster:

MAVERICK73:
Military grade fuel.

How does that differ from non military grade fuel?

It’s Camouflaged…so the enemy can’t see it.

Delivered 10 pallets of raspberry pi computers and 1 pallet of vacuum clear filters to the same place this morning, collected a large cable drum for Dubai and 1 crate and 2 boxes of machine knives for the US of A…all vital supplies.

would these be considered "critically important " if you didnt have a farm in anglia even though you spent £40 grand importing them in■■?

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … nsted.html

dieseldog999:
would these be considered "critically important " if you didnt have a farm in anglia even though you spent £40 grand importing them in■■?

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … nsted.html

In less than 3 months they will disappear into the ghetto, that there fellow country folk live in, and be doing pizza delivery, selling drugs and theiving. Just a way to get here and circumnavigate immigration controls

Live Chickens at the start of the week,back on fridges rest of week delivering dead chickens to Supermarket DC