What critical loads have we been hauling this week?

1970commer:
Still hauling essential cleaning products all over the UK.

Nice looking truck.

Our firm are showing no signs of stopping the Tipper 8 wheelers all still delivering tarmac and laying roads. Normal wage for us.

dave_890:
Our firm are showing no signs of stopping the Tipper 8 wheelers all still delivering tarmac and laying roads. Normal wage for us.

Ideal time to get some roads closed & resurfaced. Had an army of eight wheelers lined up down our street last week as it got done.

Geoffo:

1970commer:
Still hauling essential cleaning products all over the UK.

Nice looking truck.

Thanks for your comment Geoffo, I can’t take credit for the appearance of it though, but it does get complements wherever you go, it’s the oldest unit on the fleet too, the yard shunter/spare motor if you like. Tom is head of the valeting crew so I’ll let him know your comment.

Never carry anything to do with the current situation , just still carrying on doing what i do every day, the powers that be have made it clear they want the wheels of industry to keep turning so a piece of mining machinery to Tilbury it is

26 pallets of mixed ambient goods to our newish depot in Speke… these are made up into boxes of goodies for the vulnerable, elderly people etc… I didn’t really know much about but it seems you only have to register with the local authority. Link inserted for those that might find it of use for somebody tinyurl.com/upgsnu6

Today, essential compost to a garden centre. Tomorrow, food stuffs to Aldi…

Some of us are heroes, some of us just keep the world going… some of us dont give a ■■■■, as long as I’m paid…

Cages and cages of food and supplies to shops.
Got to keep the communities fed

Fertiliser for farmers .
Plastic bottles for hand sanitiser
Chilled food for the supermarkets
Sawdust for animal bedding
Animal feed
All essential services /loads
If this keeps up some of the 5 drivers furloughed may have to come back - never been as busy .

92591023_2696161967271916_249212354909175808_o.jpg

Nothing that people could go without for a few weeks to a month or 2. Chocolate basically.

Some of our work is for Boot’s and Nisa and NHS as well.

Oh and sending out free pallets of chocolate to hospitals for all the front line workers as a thank you to them all.

Plus the usual backloads of food that we often do from our other depots.

I am actually surprised that places continued to order easter eggs given they barely seem to be moving off the shelf at my local tesco. I actually thought the supermarkets might just stop ordering non essentials and concentrate on essential food goods, but no profits are important even now given the supermarkets are probably raking in more profits than at Xmas time due to the idiots panic buying and hoarding too much food and supplies.

Tesco shop delivery now , I bet she gives me a bloody
D/d , these kids couldn’t give a ■■■■
About the elderly

Some supplies are needed just to keep morale up in lockdown

One for Dipper https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10157170638606915&set=gm.602477920610768

Medical scanners for the NHS today.

Off of Tesco , now delivering crisps , then pop up to ■■■■■■■■■■■

Military grade fuel.

Testing kits and petri dishes for NHS today.

MAVERICK73:
Military grade fuel.

How does that differ from non military grade fuel?

Carbonated drinks for the US of A
[emoji2369][emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

polytrotter:
[emoji2369][emoji2369]

Makes as much sense as the South Sea Island bottled water, we used to take from the UK to South of France.

Franglais:

polytrotter:
[emoji2369][emoji2369]

Makes as much sense as the South Sea Island bottled water, we used to take from the UK to South of France.

May I ask the origin of this water from southern islands?